Chapter 11(unfinished)

Chase's POV

I saw a pup, armed with weapons. I arched my back with my ears back,  showing my teeth and growl, ready to attack.

"Whoa, hold down a little bit, boy." The pup said. 

I had just realized it was Mike. "Uh...sorry for scaring ya, I was just afraid, because, well, we just escaped from a 'top security prison'." Then I saw there are few scars on his body, "What happened? Why are you hurt?"

"Well, you said yourself, we had just escaped from a 'top security prison', and to escape in front of 273 guards was not easy, so I had to put some of them back to sleep." Mike said, panting a bit.

"To all units, we've got two German Shepherds on the run, I need you guys to keep an eye on them and catch them if you can, over and out." Someone said through the walkie-talkie.

"Now what do we do?" I asked Mike.

"Now Chase,  we hide and run." Mike said, looking at the ocean.

Meanwhile...

"He escaped?! With another pup?!" William said, furiously, " Who is the other pup?"

"Sir, he is ST-49265, from the Armory And Security Department, name is Mike, born in 2006, now  15 years old." One of the soldiers said. 

"Search the whole city, I want to see him, and Chase. Bring them to me, alive." William ordered.

"Yes sir, we are already on the search."

"Good." William said to himself, "Lets see how far can you run."