Chapter 1: The Last Sunset

As the sun set in Adventure Bay, two pups were walking on the Adventure Bay beach, a Dalmatian and a German Shepherd. 

"Chase, do you want to watch the sunset?" Said the Dalmatian. 

"Why not, race ya!" Said the Shepherd. 

As the two friends sat down on the beach leaning against each other while enjoying the sunset, they felt loved and cared, they are not alone anymore. Suddenly, a splash was heard, followed by a laugh, the Shepherd had pushed the Dalmatian in the ocean. 

"Chase! Why did you do that!" The Dalmatian said.

" Come on bro, I'm just messing with ya." Chase said with a chuckle. 

Marshall shook off the water, and continue to watch the sunset with his friend. Little did they know this was the last sunset they are going to watch together...

As the sun faded into the ocean, a yawn was heard. 

"Looks like you're tired little bro." Said Chase while carrying marshall on his back. 

"Yeah, I am" Said Marshall with a yawn. 

Eventually they reached the lookout, a young boy was standing in front on the door pacing back and forth. 

"Where have you been! I was so worried about you two!" Said the young boy. 

"Sorry Ryder sir, when me and Marshall went to watch the sunset, I lost track of the time." Said Chase. As Second-in-command of the PAW Patrol, he think is his responsibility for every trouble they caused, so he always take the blame. 

"Okay then, anyways, it's time for bed you two. Get a good night sleep for tomorrow. Goodnight." Said Ryder. 

"You too Ryder sir!" Chase replied.

Chase carried Marshall to his pup house and laid him down, he went to his pup house. But he can't get a goodnight sleep because he was thinking, whenever he laid down, a certain cockapoo comes in mind, her name is Skye. Chase had always a crush on her but is too afraide to tell her. Ever since he saved her from the wolf, he started to act like a love sick puppy.

Flashback

It was a off-work day for the PAW Patrol, back then it was just Chase, Ryder, and Marshall. They were playing frisbee when it flied into a bush.

Chase's POV

I decided to go get it when I heard a scream. I immediately ran towards the sound, I saw a beautiful cockapoo laying down on the ground, terrified. without hesitation, I leaped towards the white wolf.

Skye's POV

I screamed as I saw a wolf approached me, hoping someone would hear me, but it was useless. I'm in the middle of the woods! Why would somebody come to the middle of the woods at night? But I couldn't resist, I guess this is the end of my life! Bye world, mom, dad, I'm coming. 

Just when I thought I was about to die, a dog, no, a pup actually leaped and tackled the wolf to the ground. He growl at the wolf, it seems to work. the wolf ran away.

Chase's POV

I scared the wolf away, as I turn around , I met a pair of stunning magenta eyes. They are just so beautiful, finally, I broke the silent. 

"Hey there! My name is Chase, who are you? You seems cold, come on, follow me, I'll get you some food!" I said.

"I-I'm S-Skye" She said shyly. 

I started to walk towards the lookout, but she wasn't following. I turned around only to see the poor cockapoo is too tired to even stand up. So I went back to her and carried her on my back, she was pretty light so I didn't really get tired. I grabbed the frisbee and went back to the lookout.

End of Flashback

At the thought of that Chase slowly drifted to sleep. But as the night falls, danger also comes. A black helicopter flying towards adventure bay. 

???'s POV

"I'm coming for you Chase, I hope you're ready." 

Hey guys! How's the story so far? Sorry for the short chapter, but I promise you that it will get longer. If you think I need any improvements, write it down in the comment section. If you like my story, be sure to vote, it will help me alot! Thanks! See ya next time!