8

December 7th 2009 / 4 days later Monday

Sanas POV

Front of the school

I saw Jihyo  hidnig behind a staute. I walked up to her and tapped her back.

"So, my watch is 7:45 Moutain standard time. We synced?", she asked.

"Whatever".

"Then we're on go mode for lunch at 12:05".

"Yes Jihyo, we're a go. But were not Charlie's Angels. Okay", I said giving her the computer.

"I can dream, can't I", she said.

I sighed and just walked away.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyu POV

Changing rooms

Woah what's happening here?

"Kwon Haminclass of '72", Sana said.

"He was the MVP in the League Championship game", she added.

"Park Sungjoon class of '02. Captain MVP in the League Championship game", Lisa said.

"The Thunder Clap Lee Minjae '95 led the wildcats to back-to-back city championships. A legend", Dahyun said.

"Yes, legends one and all. But do you think that any of these Wildcats legends become legends by getting involved with musical auditions days before the championship game".

"GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!".

"No. These Wildcats legends became legends because they never took their eyes off the prize", Jihyo said.

"GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!".

"Who was the first-ever sophomore ever to make starting varsity?".

"TZUYU!".

"Who voted her team captain this year?", Jihyo asked.

"US".

"And who is gonna get their butts kicked in Friday's championship if Tzuyu's worried about an audition".

"We are", they all said.

"Guys come on. There are 12 people on this team. Not just me", I said.

"Just 12? Oh no. I think you're forgetting about one very important 13th member of our squad", she said handing me a picture frame.

I looked at it.

"My dad".

"Yes, Tzuyu. Wildcat basketball championship, class of 1981. Champion, father, now coach. It's a winning tradition like no other".