11

December 15th 2009 / Tuesday

Mina's POV

My Bedroom

I sat up naked. I slowly got out the bed and began to pick up our clothes. Last night was wild. I loved it. I mean yes she might be good because she had slept with others but I won't judge her for that since she is a hot girl of course girls would swarm her. I heard movements over on the bed, so I glanced over to see her sitting up with her messy hair.

"Morning".

She smiled.

"Morning baby".

"Want to do me a favour?", I asked.

"What?".

"You put these in the washing basket and I will go make us a coffee and breakfast", I said putting the dirty laundry on the edge of the bed.

"Okay".

~ A few minutes later ~

Kitchen

"Morning sweetheart".

"Hey Mother", I said.

"I see Tzuyus here too. Since her car is outside".

"Yes, she gave me company".

"Mhm yes, so I see. Might want to cover your neck when you go to school", she said.

I looked down feeling embarrassed she notice the hickeys.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

East High Hallway

Chaeyoung was looking at the audition. We looked at it.

"Callbacks at the same time as the game", I said.

"And the Scholastic Decathlon", Mina said.

"Why would they do that?", Dahyun asked.

"I smell a rat named Mrs Hwang", Jihyo said.

"I think two rats neither named Mrs Hwang", Chaeyoung said.

"Do you know something about this small person?", Sana asked.

"Mrs Hwang thinks she's protecting the show but Jimin and Rose are only concerned with protecting themselves", Chaeyoung said.

"Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs", Sana said.

"Nothing. We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing. Maybe. Now, this only gonna happen if we all work together. Now whos in?", I asked putting my hand out.