IV - p o o l

It was already midnight when we arrived in the hotel. Everyone went to their rooms immediately, we had a flight tomorrow morning. I placed my guitar bag by the wall, took my shirt off and wore the black sleeveless shirt I always wore for sleep. I heard the door open and close.

"Hey Y/N," I heard Chris say, walking funnily towards his bed and letting himself fall on it. I chuckled silently, "Have you been drinking?"

"Oh no. No sir, not drinking. I never drink when I have to.. wake up.. early," his voice was becoming lower as he spoke, until I heard him snore.

"Since you made that clear," I muttered sarcastically, even though I knew he was already seeing his first dream. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Few minutes later when I saw my phone on my bed, I thought of Lauren. She had given me her phone number. I pressed the home button to look at the time, "Probably not to be bothered at this late hour, though," I thought to myself and threw my phone to bed again.

I definitely was not going to sleep with Chris' orchestra playing right beside my bed, so I gave up and went out of the room, not having a clue where to go or what to do. I took the stairs and headed downstairs, deciding to go to lobby and ask the receptionist whether there's a place where I can play some pool. That's what we used to do with Sam when we couldn't sleep, and honestly I had missed playing it.

I approached the receptionist, giving him a kind smile, "Hello," I said. He returned the smile kindly.

"Hello, miss, how can I help you?"

"Sorry to bother you at this late hour, but I was wondering if you have a game room in hotel?"

"You'd never bother, miss. And yes, our game room is one floor below, it'll be right in your front once the elevator arrives." He looked like such a gentleman, like one of those British servants from the old movies.

"Thank you, sir."

"Not at all, miss. If you need anything else, I'm here," he smiled at me. I returned it, giving a nod as a greet and headed towards the elevator.

Once I arrived at the floor below, I started hearing some yelling. I hurried to get out of the elevator, and the voice became clearer. "Leave me alone!" It was Camila.

I hurried towards her voice and I saw some guy trying to get close to her. She was in front of the bar counter, and the guy who was most likely drunk had his hands on her thighs, trying to approach her. She took his hands away, "Get away from me!"
She tried to walk away but he grabbed her harshly from her arm and pulled her towards him, "I just want a taste!"

"Let me give you a taste," I approached them. They both looked at me, Camila with an almost-relieved look and the guy with a confused look.

"Screw yourself," the guy said to me, pulling Camila closer. She seemed disgusted and scared.

Without saying a word, I punched his face hard, making him let go of Camila's grip and fall on the ground, since he had already no balance. The brown eyed girl quickly came behind me, and I eyed her for just a moment, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, still shocked. "Go get the security, Camila."

I went back to the guy who was now trying to get up and gave him another punch, then another, then another. When I saw his nose started to bleed, I grabbed him from his collars and pushed him through the pool table. I made him lean his back there, grabbed his throat and pulled his head harshly to the pool. I heard him groan, "Shut up!" I hissed. I grabbed a cue with my free hand and placed it on his throat, now grabbing it with my both hands and pressing it toward his neck.

"Y/N, stop please," I heard Camila's voice from behind and some other footsteps which probably belonged to the security.

"You won't touch her again. You won't bother her again. You will not even fucking look at her again, understand?"