Overcoming the Challenges

Lillie's POV

"I can hear them battling right now," My mother said, "Looks like Faba is doing a great job in keeping them put." I just stared deadly to her eyes, I didn't make eye contact with her, she just ignored me.

"Tell me, why're you doing this? Can you let me free please?" I cried out.

"Like that's ever going to happen," She said, "Do you even know why Gladion told me?"

"W-Why?" I asked.

"None of your business, just messing with you," She said.

Ash's POV

"Now use Iron Tail on Stoutland!" I shouted. Pikachu used a rapid of Iron Tails which greatly damaged Stoutland, then it used Crunch.

"Zoroark! Use Night Daze!" Gladion shouted. Then a force of darkness covered the field and hit every opposing opponent. "Now Umbreon, use Dark Pulse on Hypno!" Umbreon used Dark Pulse on Hypno, but the Light Screen was still active, making it unable to do lots of damage.

"Pikachu, focus on the weak then strong! Use Thunderbolt!" I shouted, then Pikachu struck Stoutland, Houndoom, Bewear, and Kommo-o. Bewear then use Giga Impact on Pikachu. Pikachu was immediately launched towards me and I fell onto the ground. Then Bewear was going to use Dynamic Punch on not just Pikachu, but me to, not showing any mercy at all.

"Ash no!" I heard Gladion shout, I saw the bear hand and closed my eyes slowly. "Use Counter!"

I then saw Bewear fly out of my face as Lycanroc stood in front of me, Lycanroc used Counter and saved my life.

"Ash, you alright?" Gladion asked.

He lend his hand as I stood on the ground, I grabbed it and said, "Of course. Let's finish this! Pikachu, can you still battle?" Pikachu nodded.

"Now use Stone Edge on Bewear Lycanroc!" Gladion shouted, "Then Crobat, use Air Slash! And Umbreon, use Dark Pulse once more!"

"Pikachu, use a rapid of Quick Attacks!" I commanded. Bewear was getting struck by 4 different attacks. After all of that, it fainted and was return to it's Pokeball. However, what we saw is what we never would wish for in a million years, they had even more Pokemon. They then sent out a Sudowoodo.

"Surprised I see. Well, we armed each and every one of our employees each have two Pokemon. Might as well give up," Faba explained.

"Didn't I tell you, we aren't going to give up until we do! Pikachu, use Iron Tail on Kommo-o!" I shouted.

"Lycanroc, use Outrage on Kommo-o as well!" Gladions shouted, "Then Crobat! Use Toxic!" Crobat used Toxic on the Houndoom, and also nearly fainted as Kommo-o was hit by an Outrage and fainted. Their next Pokemon was a Persian.

"G-Gladion, there's too many of them, but trust me, we'll win this," I said.

"Yeah," Gladion agreed, after Lycanroc's Outrage ended, it became confused. "Alright Umbreon! Use Dark Pulse Stoutland!"

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt on Stoutland to!" I cheered on. Stoutland was hit by 2 attacks, making it faint. After Stoutland, they sent out an Alolan Muk.

"Crobat, use Venoshock on Houndoom and Umbreon, you use Double Kick!" Gladion commanded.

"Pikachu, use Iron Tail on Sudowoodo!" I instructed.

"You seem to be forgetting one guy, use Reflect and protect our side!" Faba shouted. Hypno then used another Reflect, protecting their side of the field. "Now use Hypnosis!"

"Lycanroc! Use Stone Edge before they use Hypnosis!" Gladion acted quickly. Hypno was hit by a devastating Stone Edge and failed to use Hypnosis.

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt on Sudowoodo and knock it out!" I said with confidence. The Sudowoodo then used Hammer Arm, completely removing the Thunderbolt and hitting Pikachu in the process. "Pikachu no!