Let the Adventure Begin!

Lillie's POV

It's been about 4 hours since we got on the plane, Ash is currently sleeping on my shoulder as I watch the Pokemon egg. Pikachu is also staring at it as Litten is in it's Pokeball. We're above the ocean right now and heading towards Kanto. Ash decided to because he wants to visit his family before we start our journey. There was about an hour and a half until we arrived at Kanto.

When Ash woke up, he didn't realize he was sleeping on my shoulder, it was pretty funny seeing him get freaked out, though I was happy he slept on my shoulder.

I asked, "So Ash, what's Kanto like?" He was still half asleep, he didn't answer my question for about 20 seconds, until he finally did.

"Kanto?... It's a great region, and the place where I started my journey to become a Pokemon master," Ash sleepily answered, he then yawned and fell onto my shoulder and went to sleep again. I gigged with Pikachu, he was really tired for some reason. But when I opened the container with the egg, it started to glow a little bit, I assume it's only because it's healthy and almost ready to hatch.

A Few Hours Later

We finally made it, the Kanto region, it was a lovely place. According to one of the signs, we're currently in Vermillion city. So we probably had a walk for a long time to even get to Pallet Town. Ash carried onto my body because he was still half asleep. 'Did he not get any sleep last night?' I thought to myself.

We got off the airport and saw lots more people than in Alola, Kanto must be a very popular place.

"Hey Ash, wanna rent a room in the Pokemon Center?" I suggested, while he didn't say anything, he made a gesture saying yes. So we rented a room, it was pretty small, considering it was cheap. There were 2 grey beds, two tables, and a TV. But we weren't going to stay for that long. We're going to leave and adventure off to Pallet Town later today. Once in the room, Ash immediately sleeps on the closest bed. I laid the egg on the table and relaxed on the bed, Ash and I didn't really do much though, still confused on why Ash is sleeping too much.

I got up and said, "Ash, I going to go out and get some food, want anything?"

"Yeah, you can get anything," Ash went right back to sleep.

I sighed, "Alright then, Ash, make sure the egg is safe." She ignored me, but I'm pretty sure he heard me. Pikachu wanted to come with me, it's probably because he was bored. I saw some very unfamiliar restaurants, most of which I never even heard of. All of this was brand new to me, it is my first time in Kanto after all.

While I was walking, I stumbled upon a restaurant called Hungry Snorlax. I assume that they're mascot is a Snorlax, kind of reminds me how Mallow's family restaurant had the mascot of Bounsweet. I entered and saw a young looking women, she had brown hair and a dark blue and blond colored hat and uniform.

She greeted me with a, "Hello there! Welcome to Hungry Snorlax, what may I get you?"

I looked at the menu above her and thought to myself, 'What would Ash like? He loves eating, so maybe...' I stared at the menu for about a minute. Then I finally decided, "May I get 2 Cinnabar Volcano Burgers with fries please?"

"Alright, 2 Cinnabar Volcano Burgers..." She wrote down, "Anything else?" I looked at the menu, there was nothing else that satisfied me.

"No thanks," I said. While I placed my ordered, the women gave me a timer to notify me when the food is ready, it's going to ready in about an hour. I exited the building and decided to explore Vermillion city just a little bit more with Pikachu. I put the timer in my pocket and sat down on a bench, I petted Pikachu for awhile.