》13《

It was a little past seven and the house was still quite loud. I didn't expect anything different. I mean, seven boys in one house? It's bound to be rowdy, although I do praise how they can be so loud without making a huge mess.

I didn't think they noticed when I slipped out of the house and back to the beach. It was like a magnet pulling towards the serene scene. Or maybe just my love for nostagia and shit. Err, not shit shit, I mean stuff shit. Other related things.

Anyway, I was back at the beach. It was peaceful out, the moon shining brightly. Perfect scene for a reflection of thoughts.

I would have done just that, think and watch the waves, but it seemed that the universe thought I shouldn't be alone.

"You don't have your earphones on anymore," was the first thing BamBam said. Well, at least he noticed. "So, what are you doing?"

"Nothing," I replied. "Just thinking."

"Eh, that's boring. Do you want to go swimming?"

I looked at him weirdly. "Does it look like I'm dressed to go swimming?"

He glanced down at my clothes and nodded. "Those are okay," he said.

I rolled my eyes. I wore these short jean shorts and a tank top. While they're not exactly heavy, I wasn't planning on getting in the water.

BamBam shrugged before standing up. He pulled off his shirt. "Well, I guess I'll go swimming alone." He started tugging his pants down, the top part of his boxers showing, and the heat rose to my cheeks as I looked away.

I could have sworn I heard him laugh quietly, as if my embarrassment was amusing to him.

His shirt and pants were thrown onto my lap. I looked back up to complain but he had already dashed off into the water.

I mumbled a profanity under my breath. It was difficult to ignore him, especially with all the comments he was making.

"Look at you, Skye. You're sitting there all alone. So boring!" he called out. "You're missing out on some fun, Skylar!"

I laughed to myself as I watched him make a fool out of himself. There he was, an eighteen year old dude, and he was acting like a little kid. I mean, he's a year older than me but I felt more like the mature one. He laughed to gain my attention and I shook my head.

"Skye!"

Soon I was running off into the water. The idiot was relentless.

"Yay!" he exclaimed then proceeded to splash me with water.

"You did not ju-"

And then again.

"And you just did," I confirmed.

I sent him a playful glare -- one that I wasn't sure he could see as it was already dark -- and retaliated. We were both in a fit of laughter minutes later.

"See? This is what you're missing if you're just gonna sit down and think," BamBam said as we made our way back onto the shore.

We were dripping wet as we plopped down onto the sand. Well, I sat down. BamBam stood there two feet away in all his shirtless glory.

I was not staring, by the way.

Wait, were those abs?

"See something you like?" he teased. The heat rose to my cheeks and I was thankful that it was too dark to see my blush.

I scoffed. "What's there to see?"

He laughed lightly.

A cold breeze blew past and I shivered.