Chapter 15

As I stepped into the house I noticed that there was a letter on the floor. I picked it up, it was for me... I'll open it tomorrow. I sit on the couch my phone goes off. it's from kian.
( text convo angel and kian.)
K: heyyyy x
A: wanna come round and watch a film? x
K: yeah on my way 💕
A: Don't let anyone see you though ☺️
(End of convo)
Go into the kitchen an put the sweet and salty ( is it me it does it sound sexual?) popcorn into the oven.
I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and see kian with snacks.
"Sorry but we don't take peasants into out home" I say and close the door.
" But I have chicken." he sounds upset.
I open the door really fast and pull him in.
"SHOW ME THE CHICKEN." I shout.
Kian looks down and smirks.
" You didn't bring the chicken did you?" I asked sad. if you didn't know chicken is my favourite food EVER.
I look in the bag and find Ice cream. I grab a spoon and take some icecream.
"Angel I swe-" kian shouts but I interrupt his sentience by throwing ice cream on his face.
"Oh it's on" he smirks.
He grabs a spoon and throws some at me, I dodge it though. I pull the tub away from him and pour it all over his head.
The microwave dings and I get the popcorn out.
I try and look around for Kian but I can't fine him.
"Kian?" I call.
"kian? Kian here are you?" I shout. he suddenly leaps out of nowhere. I scream and slip and popcorn goes everywhere. he just sands there and Laughs.
"Help me up please" I Stick my bottom lip out with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." he extends his arm and I grab his hand.
"Wanna watch the film now?" He asks as if nothing happened.
"Yeah what film though."
"The chosen only because I'm in it." he smirks ( he smirks a lot...😂)
"Ugh fine" I tease. we sit down on the couch with whatever snacks we have left... I'm sure Nash will clean up the mess in the kitchen...
After the film kian looks at me.
"It was good" I say.
"I know but that was only because I'm on it."
I laugh. he stares at me and I stare back. we both lean in. our lips touch and move in sync. I felt butterfly's feel my tummy.
We pull away I smile at him and he smiles back.
He gets up and goes into the kitchen to get a drink.
"Hey angel you have a letter here."
I go to where the letter was and opened it. It read...

A/N Sorry I know it's a Thursday okay, I thought it was a Friday. Sorry for the cliff hanger but your gunna have to wait until Saturday to find out or maybe tomoz if I'm nice 😏😏😏 ily guys xxxx 💕