Chapter 17

Angels POV
I run downstairs after I've packed my stuff.
"You ready?" Kian asked getting ready to leave. I nod my head. as soon as we get outside we see sam and his men.
"Oh your not going anywhere baby girl" sam smirks at me. he walks up to me and hugs me so tight I can't escape.
"Leave her alone." kian comes up to us.
"TREVOR NOW" he shouts.
All of a sudden I hear gun shots and I just see kian hit the floor with a lake of blood next to him.
" Be a good girl and come with me." sam drags me into his van.

Jc's POV
I can't believe trevor did that. sam and the rest of the boys took angel. I called the ambulance and stayed with kian. they soon came and they rushed him to hospital. I have to somehow rescue angel. I get it I'm her bully but he just made Trevor kill my best friends, friend. this time sam stooped too low. I'm never going to forgive him again. It's not the first time he's done it.

Angels POV
I was shoved into the same house and the same room as I was last time. you would think that they would change where they kept me. only because kian knows where I am. as for jack I haven't seen him in a while. I wonder if he's okay.

Jacks POV
They've fucking locked me in a room. I need to see angel. I fucking love her so much. I need to know if she's okay. fuck just let me out. I look around the room and there's nothing to escape with. I'm starving and moody. I need to escape.

Love you guys thanks for 800+ reads. xxx