Chapter 4

Kian's POV

I got Sam's call and I got really excited. I was going to beat Angel up! I phoned Trevor and told him I'd pick him up in my new Lamborghini. We'd go to fight a girl in styleeee.

So I drove to Trevor's mansion and saw him outside with... a girl? Wow Trev has finally got himself a girlfriend! I opened my car door and walked over to Trevor and the girl. I wink at her and Trevor rolls his eyes.
'come on Trevor we have to go' I say
' can Maisie come please'
' fine' I say and get in my car. I waited 5 mins and they still hadn't got in my new car. I looked out the window and saw them making out.
I got out pushing them apart
' hurry up love birds' they follow me to my new car. We arrived at angels house a bit to late because the boys are at her front door waiting for me and Trevor. We all barge into the house and see that sam has her pinned up on the wall we all run over and start beating her up by kicking and punching and scratching.
' Maisie?' I questioned her.
' yeah?' She questioned back.
' your pretty good for a first timer' she just smirks. We carry on until Angels knocked out. We all go to leave then Nash bursts through the door he runs over to Angel and starts shouting at us.

Sams POV
Nash starts shouting at us and with that we leave. I feel really really bad I think I've fallen even deeper for Angel.

Nash's POV
I took angel to the hospital and she had a broken leg and a twisted arm. The nurses say she has to stay over night because it's so bad plus she hasn't woken up yet. I go home and see sam sitting on the step crying.
'Aww look at poor sammy boy. You're lucky she's not dead.' I spat.
'Nash just listen please' he whispered.
' No you called all of the boys to beat her up I don't wanna hear it' I walked into the house and sam left.

A/n Mais helped me with this thanks Mais xxx