Chapter 5

Angels POV
The only person who stayed with me last night was Maisie. she explained to me why she did it and how kian and Trevor made her beat me up.Maybe he was just using me like sam is to get information about me.
" I'll go ask the nurses for when you can go home" 'Maisie said and got up.
" The doctors said that you can go home at four that's in 1 hour. I'm going to get some food do you want any" she smiles at me.
"No thanks" I smile back. Maisie leaves.

Kians POV.
I didn't mean to hurt her that much. I feel really bad but I don't know why. she's a bitch. no she's not she's beautiful, what has she ever done to me. I love her, I really do. I just got to find a way to stop the boys bulling her.

Nash's POV
I picked angel up from the hospital and drove her home.
"Angel if you want anything I'm in my room."
I wait for her response then I realise she's asleep.

Angels POV
IN THE MORNING
I'm being woken up by a knocking at the door then I realise that I'm on the couch. "NASH YOUR GETTING IT" I scream as I run into the bath room to brush my hair and wash my body. I go into my room and get changed. I suddenly hear shouting coming from downstairs.
I run down the stairs and see kian and Nash shouting at each other.
"Nash" I say " what does he want?" I ask.
"He wanted to see you" Nash said through gritted teeth.
"Let him in" kian comes in and I guide him into my room.
"Angel I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you"
"But you did" I cut him off.
"I know and I'm sorry." he looks down. "I really am"
"Kian how can I trust you your lucky I'm even talking to you. for all I know you could of set Maisie up To find out information about me. and I know that sam doesn't love me he only wants to use me for information." I sit on my bed and sigh.
"Look angel,listen to me. I really am sorry I don't even know what you did to me and the boys." Kian sat next to me.
"Kian I don't think I can trust you. I can't even trust my brother anymore after what you six have done to me."
"Okay I get it you don't forgive me but I've tried"
"I know I just need time to think" I smile at him and he leaves.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES 😭😭😭 I hope you liked this chapter xxxx😈