Abby x Reader (requested)

"Come on, let's play truth or dare!", Max grabbed Y/N and Abbys hands, and pulled them into the room where all their other friends are.

"Ginny, truth or dare?", Norah asked.

"Truth". "Hm. Okay out of all of us in this room, who would you bone?", the question causing Ginny to choke on her drink.

"Hm, what? I'm not really into girls. Well platonically I guess Max?", she said avoiding eye contact.

"Flattered", Max giggled. "Okay", Ginny spoke up again. "Abby, truth or dare?". "Truth no dare wait actually truth! Nah dare I'll do a dare".

Ginny suddenly had a sinister-like smirk, slightly scaring the girl. "I dare you to make out with the hottest person here for 30 seconds". Abby shook her head and got up.

Everyone expected her to go for Press, but when she passed him, it surprised everyone. She grabbed Y/N's face and strongly kissed her, earning "ooo's" from everyone around them.

"Oyy horn dogs, 30 seconds not 30 minutes", Brodie broke them apart. Y/N giggled and bit her lip, making Abby blush as she sat beside her.

The two tried to get through the game, but couldn't help but think that there was more to the kiss than it just being a dare.

"I have to go to the washroom", Y/N got up and left the group. Abby looked up at her, and followed.

She made her way to the washroom where Y/N was fixing her hair in the mirror. "Hey", Abby spoke up with a some what nervous tone in her voice.

"Hey", Y/N replied with a light smile, which turned into a confused look when she saw Abby was about to hyperventilate. "You alright?", she asked. The girl nodded. "Yeah I..", she sighed. "I just have something to tell you". Y/N sat up by the sinks, "hit me", she said.

Abby took a shaky breath, "okay.. well um.. you know that uh dare I had?". Y/N giggled. "Yes, I believe I recall". The other girl's cheeks flushed before speaking again. "Well um... I kind of.. sort of like you?". Y/N blushed as her eyes widened. "Really?". Abby nodded nervously.

"And you- you don't have to say anything I understand If you don't-", Y/N cut her off by connecting their lips together lightly. It was as if fireworks went off like it's forth of July.

When they pulled away Abby just starred at the girl. Y/N looked at her with an amused smile before calling her name. "Abby, you with me?". The girl shook her head after being broken out of her daze. "Oh uh y..yeah heh".

Y/N gave her a fond smile, moving the girls hair out of her eyes. "We should probably head back", Abby broke the comfortable silence. Y/N gave one last peck to her lips before grabbing her hand and guiding her to the room with the others.

"Yo you missed so much, what were y'all doing?". Abby looked at Y/N with a smile. "We were just catching up".