Tuesday - Toga Himiko

I- ... this is gonna be awkward...

In the room opposite him, a certain blonde girl was wondering who was there to talk to her... she had hoped it was Kurogiri so they could escape but she was confused when she saw a cute greenette come in.

I- H-Himiko Toga, of the league of Villains?

She takes a seat and starts grinning

H- yeah, why are you here Izu-kun?~

I- I need to know some p-personal information as to the reasons on becoming a villain and your main role in the group...

Himiko's expression turned sour, and gave Izuku a sharp glare.

H- why should i tell you, you'll just judge me like everyone else!

Izuku thought for a moment and then came up with an idea and looked for a sharp object.

I- one sec, hey guard... do you have an empty blood bag?

H- ... wut?

Izuku slices his fingertip and lets his blood fill the bag, until it is full enough to drink while he is asking her...

I- ... is that enough to get your trust?

Himiko eyes the bag before taking it and sucking some...

H- ... why... why did you do that? I'm a villain... you just hurt yourself to give me a drink?

I- don't worry... I promise you, if you dont want to answer a question, you can just not say anything...

H- alright... what do you need me to answer...

I- why did you become a villain...

Flashback start

H- Mommy look, a little birdie... it's so cute...

S- aww you found a- HIMIKO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Her mother saw Himiko sticking her teeth into the bird and start sucking its blood.

H- it looks even cuter now.

S- UM NO, PUT IT DOWN RIGHT AWAY OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

Himiko flinched, she had never seen her mother act this way, she obeyed and went inside... but that was a mistake...

After weeks of constant abuse and torture, she was sent back to school and was a model student, until one day she went up to a student she developed a crush on and asked him out, but news of her villainous quirk had been spread... so when she went to confess

H- hi... Naofumi, would you like to go out sometime?

N- get away from me... freak!

H - huh? Why?

N - how would it look if I was seen with you, I would be deemed a villain and be sent to prison... so... I'll repeat...

Get. Away. From. Me. F.R.E.A.K.

The moment the line was said, Himiko snapped.

H- I stabbed him with a pencil and started to drink his blood, before running away and leaving my life behind... In this society, people will be judged for their quirk or lack of... and after hearing Stain, I was inspired to make a change.

I - w-wow... I didn't realise that was how some parents acted with a child who held a villainous quirk...

H - and here comes the judging...

Himiko waits for the hero to laugh, tell her to get a grip and judge her for the quirk but...

I - what are your parents names and are they still alive?

H - yeah... why do you care?

I - Where did you live?

H - 12 Shikari S

I - I'll go there afterwards... thank you Himiko Toga for your time.

Himiko looks at the greenette in confusion

H - why? And it's alright...

I - they abused you and forced you to suppress your quirk instead of helping you, as you never asked for it. So I'm going to speak to them... and if they down talk you even while you arent there, I'll have people look into your household.
Oh... and the fact that mr Tsukauchi is telling me everything you said was true.

H - huh?

I - nevermind... I'll talk to you soon.

He looks at her with his signature smile and she glances at him before giving him a big toothy grin and waving.

A/n - this is an idea I saw by an author who wrote an Assassination classroom fic called Nagisa's secret life... the first person to comment a date that isn't the next day, I will aim for that deadline...
It cannot be the next day... and comment who's character to go into excluding Magne since she deayad, All for One as he has a special plan already and Shiggy/Toga since they done.