Monday - Tomura Shigaraki

I - "... so I'm currently spending my evening with my rival... yayyy..."

Midoriya is knocked out of his thoughts and brought back to reality as the one he was despised by, was staring at him... dead in the eyes...

TS- "you dont have to be here... I already told you I'm not saying anything..."

I- "... cool... if I may have one question..."

TS- "already told you no..."

I- "how bout if you answer... I'll give you something you like...?"

TS- "Such as?"

I- "that hand you like wearing over your face?"

TS- "... you have Father?"

I- "... huh? W-what do you mean Father?"

TS- "That hand is my fathers after my quirk appeared and I accidentally killed my family... all the hands are my family..."

Tomura has tears in his eyes but wipes them away before Midoriya sees him, unfortunately he sees it but doesn't say anything.

I- "... umm... I hate to ask this... but what did happen in your childhood... why did you become a villain?"

TS- "will you judge me... will you make fun of me for being weak, pathetic, a waste of a life?"

I- "No... of course not... I want to be a hero for people hurt by society and people who need help... might as well start with... the leader..."

TS- "fine... where to start... ... ...

Flashback:
Tomu POV

Why does he hit me... I don't know why... all I did was look at that photo...
HEY BRAT! DID YOU SNEAK INTO MY OFFICE!
N-no?
DON'T LIE TO ME, WHY DID YOU DISOBEY ME?
... D-don't... touch me...

Shimura grabbed the child and activated his quirk, enflaring his allergies and making his son itch. This happened so many times, ruining his childhood, nobody helped him, not even his sister who said they'd be with him... forever...

Suddenly as he starting smoothing the dogs soft fur, it started to crumble beneath him, his sister moved towards him to apologise but he grabbed her in an attempt to escape, and she decayed as well, one by one, they turned into ash, until his father came out, expecting to see the family,

And saw only ash, and the lone boy, in tears...

3rd pov

TS- "... and if I'm being honest... that's really how I started out as a villain... as Sensei found me, after people hurt me, and he taught me how heroes are nothing but scumbags looking for an ego boost or money"

Izuku went to raise his hand before Tomura stopped him

TS- "well... not all heroes... look... I don't like you... and you probably dont like me... but can you pass a message onto everyone... since you'll probably be seeing them..."

I- "y-yeah... of course..."

Tomura smiled...

TS- "well... I wanted to have them all know... even though I sucked as a leader... they were the best crew I ever knew..."

I- "... thank you Shigaraki... for telling me..."

G- ok kid... times up...

Tomura waved and smiled at him as he left... He felt calmer now her got it off his chest. Midoriya looked at Tomura and waved to him and, surprisingly Tomura waved back.
The guard opened the door and beckoned Midoriya out.