Forbidden Love

| 10:18 PM | April 12 | Saturday |

Almost everyone had already left the party and there were only a few stragglers left. Mike had just left an hour ago because he had a flight to catch early in the morning. After that oh so loving conversation with Mr. tight ass I headed back downstairs and was glued to Xavier the rest of the night. I could tell there were some suspicions from everyone about how Billie and I were so distant the whole night but I don't think it sparked up too much concern.

I don't know if I was overthinking it or not but it looked as if Billie could not stop staring at me the whole night, like he was jealous of my happiness or jealous of Xavier or both. But I didn't care, I wanted him to feel like shit just like how he made me feel like shit.

Phff.. no. how can he say no! Why would he ask such a stupid fucking question! And why was I dumb enough to say yes?! Ugh what an ass!

"Hey is everything okay?" Xavier asked with concern breaking me from my thoughts.

I hadn't realized that I looked so tense and calmed my tension and said, "yeah love, I'm fine." then gave him a peak on the lips.

Xavier then leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "is it just me or has Billie been strange?"

I whispered back into his ears, "I think so, haven't really noticed." but I lied, of course I noticed, it was all i thought about the rest of the night.

"Oh crap it's late!" Tré exclaimed while looking down at his phone, "Sorry guys but I have to get going, i have a flight to catch for a meeting tomorrow.

"Ahh man, thanks so much for coming. I hope you had a great time." my dad said while giving Tré a goodbye hug.

Tré then turned to look at me and gave me a pouting face, "bye kiddo" he gave me a warm hug, "I hope we can meet again soon." We pulled apart from the hug before he said one last thing in a whisper, "between me and you, ill miss you the most." He rubbed his hand on the top of my head messing up my hair. God I hated when he did that but I'll miss him too.

Tré then said his goodbyes to everyone else just leaving Xavier, Billie and I outside. This was painfully awkward.

Billie cleared up his throat and said, "So how long have you guys been together?"

God help me now...

"About 2 years now." Xavier responded while wrapping his arm lazily around my waist and by the looks of it Billie did not seem to enjoy that.

"Uhh.. what about you guys? Sky has told me about the band only faintly." Xavier asked Billie.

Billie looked surprised, "oh really? I thought she would have told you a thousand stories about me... I mean the band." smug little bastard.

"Skylar honey! Can you come inside the kitchen and help me out!?" my mom yelled out from the backdoor. Thank god a scapegoat. I excused myself and went inside to help out my mom clean up. Right before I walked inside the house i turned around to see what the guys were doing only to see them already deep into conversation, ugh.

| 11:18 PM | April 12 | Saturday |

I was at the sink currently washing dishes while my mom wraps up all the leftover food we gathered from the party. A minute later I heard two voices enter the kitchen laughing in hysteria

"Oh my god that's so fucking funny!" Xavier cackles

"You boys are sure to get along." my mom said while looking at them.

"Yeah well smart one over here book the wrong flight tickets." Xavier said while holding back more laugher

"Wait what do you mean?" my mom asks while holding back her laughter.