➞ Join Us

I promise the rules aren't anything harsh.
But in order for us to be a healthy community,
some guidelines must be put to use 」

➞    #1: Be kind and respectful
This is pretty self-explanatory. Everyone in the community — and outside — is to be treated with kindness and respect regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion and beliefs or opinions. We would like this community to be a positive, warm and comforting place. One where people can find solace :)

➞  #2: At least thirteen years of age
If you're younger than thirteen, you are, unfortunately not allowed to join. It is the minimum age requirement for Wattpad and we would not want to go against the guidelines, now would we?

➞   #3: Follow this account
This is mandatory in order for you to receive the latest news/updates. We're a family so of course, you will be receiving a follow back!

  #4: Be active on Wattpad and Discord
This rule is essential. Twice or thrice a week (depending on your position) you are required to be online. If you're not active, then honestly, what's the point? Discord is compulsory for every member of the community, as that is where we can communicate easily.

   #5: No plagiarism (there will be consequences)
This is very, very, very important. Whether it be writing contests or graphic contest, stealing is not allowed in any way! If you don't have experience, you can ask for help and someone will certainly help you (*hint hint: there will be tutorial books*).

   #6: Maximum three positions
The highest amount of roles you can take is three. This is to assure that everyone has a chance.

#7: Minimal swearing
We understand that as teens, we will sometimes use vulgar language to express how we feel so swearing is allowed. However, keep it to a minimum (don't use it in every sentence) and it is forbidden to use it against anyone here. Also, if someone is triggered, please stop cursing.

➞   #8: Have FUN
This is a rule! Nope, just kidding, haha! But seriously, have fun. Let loose, be yourself and let your efforts of typing your way to becoming a Helio pay off. A lil' warning: if you don't have fun, I'll make you have fun! Haha, just kidding (or not). I will try to make you happy :)

RANDOM ACTS OF GOODNESS
This is optional but it is highly recommended for you to follow your founder, sunarikisses and your fellow members of this community. We are a family so a follow back from sunarikisses is guaranteed! :) A shout-out on your message board to increase our family would also be appreciated.

BENEFITS:
Benefits include, but are not limited to, a follow back :) your works in the community reading lists :) and the most important of all, friendship :)

「 Any questions, concerns or suggestions? Feel free to leave them in the comments! :) 」