Chapter 5

Y/n POV
You woke up feeling really soar. You realized you were still laying on George. A blush creeped up on your face as he realized you were awake. "How you feeling?" He asked sincerely. "Like I just got fucked." You joked, but he didn't laugh. You started to get nervous by his seriousness. "You good George?" You asked. "No to be honest." George said rubbing the back of his neck. "Wait why did I do something?" You asked. "No it's what I did." George said. "That's partially my fault it takes 2." You reasoned trying to make him take the blame off himself. "What about Wilbur? There us no way to cover up those hickeys and barks before Wilbur sees you, and what if it gets worse?" George said f at oh ding scared. "Hey hey calm down. I seriously dout it will get worse." You said trying to comfort him failing yet again. "No, I came inside you with out a condom. It could very well get worse." George said even more worrisome than before. "I know your gonna gate thus idea and I'm not fond of it either, but I'll hide everything to the best of my ability. Then after a week I'll take a pregnancy test, if it's positive we tell Wil what happened. Option two...well there isn't really an option 2. "Ok, deal." George said staring into your eyes. You hugged him and limped to the bath room to put on some cover up over the visible marks on your neck. And then walked back to the living room and hugged George again. "It's going to be ok, but I have to go hone now." You said. You both nodded and said your goodbyes.
3 hours later
Back at Wilbur's place
Wilbur POV
   Y/n has been acting funny since I got home. Beats me why but I'm just gonna roll with it. I made some club sandwiches and tea. I also danced around and sang. Generally y/n would of been more into it and jammed with me but not today. Later we cuddled up on the couch and I held her close. I don't know what's up with her, but it doesn't matter. I love her so much. I rubbed my thumb against her neck with removed some makeup. Odd last time I checked you don't put foundation on your neck. So I examined closer and noticed a hickey. I know for a fact I'm not the one who put it there!