Chapter 4

⚠️Sexual mentions  there will be smut but not super discripted⚠️ cussing too

You woke up still cuddled up to Wilbur. In all the silence you were left with your thoughts again. You realized you still haven't done a face reveal. You felt up to it today, but you had a special plan for it. Wilbur woke up and you were already throwing questions at him. "Can we blog on your channel?" You asked excitedly. "Huh?" He said in a tired tone. "I want to do my face reveal, but on your channel." You said calming yourself from all the excitement. "You sure? I mean I'd love to do that but only if your comfortable with it?" Wilbur said starting to understand English again. "I'm sure. But I was also thinking we could do a couple reveal." You said a little more nervous. "You want to tell them we are dating?" Wilbur asked surprised. "Yeah." You mutter "Did you some how cure your anxiety or just in a good mood?" Wilbur asked jokingly. We both got dressed and ready.

You wore your normal make up look (the first make up look in the story) you were ready

You wore your normal make up look (the first make up look in the story) you were ready. Wilbur set up his stream, as he did that you got more and more nervous. Your hands got twitchy and you started to breathe hard. Wilbur looked at you he tilted his head and then kissed your cheek and said, " It is ok they are going to love you I promise." You nodded.
(Note earlier in the story you had a face cam but ima say you did the Dream thing kinda showed your room and your hands and then turned it off. They haven't seen your face ok? Ok.)
Wilbur turned on the stream and 10 minutes later he took it off the waiting screen and turned on his face cam. "Hey guys. I'm back but today I'm joined by a friend." He said and you appeared beside him. "Hey guys." The chat started rolling in.
Usercat45:she sounds familiar
Racer_Girl: on its u/n from YouTube.
"You're right racer girl it is me." You said the chat exploded at that point telling you that your pretty and spamming face reveal. "This is just gonna be a Q&A stream so shoot us some questions!" Wilbur exclaimed. "Do y'all live together?" The electronic voice said. "Yes we do." I answered. "Y/N do you have a boy friend?" "Umm." You and Wilbur exchanged looks. "Yes actually," you answered. The chat got so excited. "Is you boy a streamer or YouTuber?" "Well yes." You said kinda nervous. "Is your boyfriend George!!!???" "Ewwww!" You yelled at the camera. "No offense George but no." You laughed. Wilbur chuckled. "I know the question is gonna come up so I'm just gonna answer it."Wilbur said. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. "Me and y/n are dating." He said with a big smile. You grinned and leaned your head on his shoulder. You then kissed just a small peck on the lips. The chat went nuts.
User 1:Omg so cute
User 2: look he really likes her
User 3: omg I can't believe it
User4: Congrats
User 5: Yay my half of the fan base won!
User 6: he didn't want to stop omg y'all are so cute!!!

You forgot about the big half. One half really wanted you to join the dream team. The other was more interested in you being friends with the sleepy bois. "Haha congrats User 5 but I'm still gonna hang out with Dream George and SapNap." You said to brighten up the other half. Y'all streamed for about another 1 and a half before you ended the stream.
Then you got a text from your group chat.
                            Dream Team💚🧡💙
Dreamy💚: Hey y/n nice stream
Y/n: hey Dream thx I was so nervous.
Gogy💙: haha I knew what she looked like before you!
Dreamy💚:Did she give you your own face reveal or something?
Gogy💙: technically yes
Sappy Nappy🧡: oh wow special you
Y/n: he picked me up from Ohio nothing special
Dreamy💚: uh huh anyways didn't know you like brits
Y/n: oh shut up
Gogy💙: Wilbur is very lucky to have you
Y:n: thx George