Moving

⚠️Ok major cuss warning and a little smut but not to much.⚠️ also this is the chapter from my one shot book labeled best friends if you read that then skip this chapter because you've read it or read it again what ever works.

      "You idiot!" You scolded Tommy. "You sun of a bitch couldn't do any better!" He yelled. "Daughter." You replied plainly. "What?" Tommy sounded confused. "I'm a daughter of a bitch not a son, see your an idiot." You teased. "Fuck you!"Tommy sounded really angry. You heard a slight chuckle in the back ground. You were instantly filled with joy. "Hey Wilber!" You exclaimed. "Hey y/n, how are you?" He asked, you were sure he was smiling you could here it in his voice that's how good of friends y'all have been. "Pretty ok, Ohio is getting a little boring though." You huffed (If you don't live in Ohio you could put another state or county just from personal experience Ohio was a boring trip, not to be rude or any thing.) "Well I have an idea." Wilber said kinda slyly. "What is it?" You asked eager to know more. "Well we have been friends for a while so I was thinking maybe you could come move to London with either me or Niki, I don't know maybe even Tommy would hop on this plan." Wilber said. You could here the nervousness in his voice, which made it mean mor to you like you could feel how much he cared about you. "That sounds awesome!" You exclaimed. the small town you were living in sucked anyways. Justin your ex, had spread rumors about you and everyone had turned against you. You were ready to escape. "Ok on two weeks I'll be moving in with you, Wilber." You said happily. Y'all finished playing Minecraft and you hung up. Then you got a text.
                                       Justin
Hey bitch
                                                            I'm not in the mood
Oh well I saw Tommy's stream
                                                  Oh idk he was streaming
Well whore go have fun with
Your little boy toy...stupid
Wilber is blind. How can't
He see how horrible you are.

                                                       Big talk coming from a       high school drop out who has gotten how many girls pregnant now?

Have fun in London we wont be missing you
                                     And I sure won't be missing you!
Your eyes teared up, how come everyone called you those things. I'm not that bad of a person I haven't done any thing you thought to yourself. Your phone buzzed. You were afraid to pick it up in fear it would be Justin. You turned it over to see Wilber was calling you. You quickly grabbed the phone and answered it. "Hey." You said the sadness in your tone prominent. "Your not ok, could you pack up what you need in 24 hours?" He asked you quickly. "Yeah I bet but I would have to buy stuff in London." You informed him. "Ok I'm cool with that. George will be picking you up tomorrow 7:00 am us time." He cheered. "Wow ok, guess I should get to packing." You said. "That's reasonable see you later Y/n." He said. "Bye" y'all said in unison. (Can you tell I'm from the south? Lol)
________________<the next morning>______
You woke up at 4 am. You wanted to make sure you had everything. You did your make up like this

Then you dug through your many bags of clothes and put on this outfit

(Quick note you 18 in this story)You brushed you you thick h/c hair and threw it up into a bun

You brushed you you thick h/c hair and threw it up into a bun. You then eat a bowl of cereal and a granola bar. Your door bell rang and you ran up to it and opened the door. "Hey y/n George greeted you." Y'all hugged. You didn't even think about the fact you haven't done a face reveal to anyone but Wilber.
"Your gorgeous." He said. You blushed a little bit you didn't like him it was just a self esteem boost blush.(yeah totally something I did not just make up) you threw on a pair of white Air Force ones and then y'all left. Y'all chit chatted the whole way there then you woke up when you felt the drop of the plane as you were landing. George was playing Minecraft on his phone. "Of coarse you have it on your phone too." You laughed. "I was bored ok cut me some slack sleepyhead!" He retorted. You both laughed then exited the plain. You were literally terrified you just interred a whole new country!you noticed that you were clinging close to George while walking through the throngs of people. You think he noticed to because he looked down at you and a slight smile went across his face. "It's just my anxiety don't get any ideas." You joked. "We are just friends chill." He joked back. You played that game with him and Sapnap only. But it became a symbol of y'all's friendship. Y'all arrived at Wilbers house not to long later. You knocked to find a bed headed Wilber open the door. His eyes lit up when he saw you. He hugged you so tight you nearly popped. You said your good byes to George then you entered the house , Wilber took you to your room which was already decorated in your fairer room style. Kinda like this

You hugged him again, "Thanks so much Wilber you don't under stand how much you've saved me these last few years

You hugged him again, "Thanks so much Wilber you don't under stand how much you've saved me these last few years."you said with full honesty. "I think we saved each other." he said outing just hand on your shoulder. "Tears of joy stung the corners of your eyes. "Don't cry I literally might explode if you cry." Wilber said hugging you. "Can I tell you something?" Wilber whispered in your ear. "Yes. Anything Wil.....Wilber." You caught yourself. You didn't know hosed he react to you calling him Will. "I fucking love you y/n." He smiled you leaned in and kissed him, and he kissed back. You got a little carried away and he carried down your neck and tugged on your shirt. "Will, I'm 18, I think we should wait." You said grabbing his hand and meaning gazes. He nodded. And y'all kissed one more time. Before you decided to livestream Minecraft. "Hey guys it's c/n (channel name) and I'm playing with Wilber in a bew survival world." You did your intro. Comments were already rolling in about you not being in the same room you used to stream in back in Ohio. "Well did you think I was joking when I agreed to move in with Wilber." You laughed. You were so happy you finally were where you belonged.