💚Judging Rubrics💚

Here are the judging parameters on which the judges need to read the books.

JUDGES BE FAIR! I AM ALSO GOING TO READ THE STORIES OR CHECK THE STORIES OUT ONCE YOU SEND ME THE RESULT, IF I FOUND PARTIALITY, THE JUDGE SHALL BE REPORTED AND DISQUALIFIED.

For FANFICTIONS:

Judges have to read at least minimum 5 chapters of the story and maximum, if you like the story, read the whole, it's up to you!

💚Cover (10 points):

Was the cover catchy and exciting? Did the cover relate to the stories mentioned?

💚Blurb (10 points):

Was the blurb appealing? Were you interested in reading the story after the blurb? Was it crafted well?

💚First chapter (10 points):

Was the first chapter interesting, did it stop you to read the whole story?

💚Title (10 points):

Was the title beautiful? Did it attract you? How much was it connected to the story?

💚Vocabulary/ Language (10 points):

Grammar mistakes and vocabulary errors? Were the punctuations correct?

💚Story flow (10 points):

Was the story flow nice? Was it too fast or too slow?

💚Character development (10 points):

How well did the writer portray the emotions and feelings of the characters in the story?

💚Plot or writing style (10 points):

How unique and beautiful was the plot and writing style of the writer?

💚Overall enjoyment (20 points):

How much in all you enjoyed reading the story? Was it up to your expectations?

💚Total (100 points)

💚Review: (In a total of 30-40 words)

For ONE SHOTS (BOTH CATEGORIES ENGLISH AND HINGLISH)

Judges have to read whole of the one shots and if there are more than 1 one shots, then you can read minimum 4 one shots to judge it, maximum it's up to you.

💚Cover (10 points)

Was the cover catchy and exciting? Did the cover relate to the story mentioned?

💚Title (10 points)

Was the title beautiful? Did it attract you? How much was it connected to the story?

💚Blurb (10 points)

Was the blurb appealing? Were you interested in reading the story after the blurb? Was it crafted well?

💚Plot of the story (10 points)

How unique and beautiful was the plot and writing style of the writer?

💚Enjoyment while reading (10 points)

How much in all you enjoyed reading the story? Was it up to your expectations?

💚Total (50 points)

💚Review: (In a total of 30-40 words)

For Special category:

Judges have to read at least minimum 5 chapters of the story and maximum, if you like the story, read the whole, it's up to you! Judge on the basis of the given points.

Best Title: (20 points)

💚How much was the title apt for the story (10 points)

💚How much was the title appealing to you? (10 points)

Best Cover: (20 Points)

💚How much did the cover attract you? (5 points)

💚How was the font and the appearance of the cover? (5 points)

💚How much did the cover attach to the story? (10 points)

Best First chapter: (20 points)

💚Was the first chapter attractive? (10 points)

💚How much was the first chapter connected to the story? (10 points)

Best blurb: (20 points)

💚How was it crafted? Was it written well? (5 points)

💚How much was it exciting and attractive? (10 points)

💚How much did it connect to the story? (5 points)

Best writer: (20 points)

💚How was the writing style of the writer? Was the story he/she wrote very exciting? (10 points)

💚How much did you liked the stories by him/her? (For this you'll read the blurb of each story written by the respective writer?) (10 points)

These are the judging rubrics, follow them while judging. You can Private message me the results or ask my e-mail ID in the private chat and send me the results there.

Love,

Kajal💚