Chapter 15

After Diluc hung the jacket, Y/N turned away and sneezed, "I think I caught a cold..." Diluc unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, "You most definitely did, I'll hang my shirt up as well before I catch a cold."

          Y/N nodded and sat down, she then suddenly realised something. Before she could say a word, Diluc sat down in front of her. Y/N hurriedly hugged her legs and buried her face in her arms.

          Diluc was oblivious, "What's wrong?" Y/N was silent for a bit, "How do I put this right... could you please put your shirt back on?"

          Diluc blushed in realization and looked away, "You can just turn around if you don't feel comfortable, my shirt is still soaked from the rain." Y/N thought for a bit, "I'll just stay like this, wake me up when the rain stops..." she turned her head to her right and dozed off.

. . . On one of the Fatui Harbinger ship from Snezhnaya to Mondstadt . . .

          Tartaglia leaned against the railing of the ship and gazed at the starry sky, he closed his eyes and sighed, "The one time we weren't watching you, was when you got lost. They should rely on me more than the Knights of Eleftheria."

          Scaramouche opened the doors to the deck of the ship and realised Tartaglia was gazing at the stars. He walked to the railing to the right of the ship, quite a distance away from Tartaglia. He placed his hand on the railing and gazed at the starry sky from the sea. 

          Both of them silently thought of vivid memories when they used to look after the princess secretly. 

         Tartaglia remembered the time the princess took a few orphans on a walk with her outside of the kingdom, escorted by the Knights of Eleftheria. They stopped in an area covered by beautiful flowers and trees, not so far away from the kingdom. One child made a hyacinth flower crown and placed it on her highness's head while she was seated in the field of flowers. He remembered the genuine smile she had on her face that day.

          Scaramouche remembered the time the princess was standing under a cherry blossom tree as she held a bird gently in both her hands. She started humming a song as the bird chirped along resulting in more of its friends chirping and flying in joy. Soon, the cherry blossoms started to fall from the tree and created a beautiful scene he couldn't take his eyes off.

          Tartaglia was the first to speak, "Scaramouche, we have arrived at Liyue Harbor." Scaramouche snapped out of his thoughts and turned to face Tartaglia, "Then, we'll begin our search tomorrow. Let's have dinner and a good night's rest. Her highness should be in safe hands."

          Before they could finish their conversation, the ship was anchored and 3 Fatui agents stepped out onto the deck and knelt before the two Harbingers. Scaramouche spoke, "Complete your tasks you have come here for. Don't try to find or bring her highness back here, understood?"

          The agents lowered their heads and Tartaglia spoke, "Move out and don't get in our way." The agents dispersed right after the tall Harbinger's command.

          Tartaglia spoke in a gentle tone, "Don't you think the princess would be the most wonderful reward than any reward they could ever offer us?" Scaramouche spoke as he took a good look at the harbour, "Take what's offered by the Hyacinths ---  is all I have to say."

          Tartaglia leaned on the railing of the ship nearest to the dock, "Of course... Remember when we used to keep watch on her once in a while. However, we weren't allowed to approach her." Scaramouche gave a thought to what Tartaglia had said, "If your intentions are so..." he struggled to complete the sentence.