Chapter 19

"Albedo?" Y/N said faintly as she realised he held a dagger in his hands. She cautiously took a few steps backwards to the entrance and spoke in a calm voice as if unfazed by the silver dagger, "What is the dagger for? An experiment?"

          Albedo thought for a moment, "Indeed an experiment. Would you like to assist me in this experiment?" Y/N agreed to help with the experiment although she felt as if the dagger pierced through her soul by having a look at it.

. . .

           Both brothers returned onto their horses as Venti traced behind them. The horses galloped down the path but came to a halt not long after, Kaeya spoke, "The only place left is Dragonspine."

          Diluc suggested in a calm voice, "We should let the horses run free before we reach Dragonspine." Venti nodded, "Then you'll know what it feels like to walk the entire journey. You know-- Master Diluc, a bottle of dandelion wine wouldn't be so bad."

          Diluc sighed, "We won't be needing your assistance either way." Venti scoffed, "Fine, I'll do it for free." Kaeya gave an encouraging smile to Venti, "Well since you have a vision, you should be able to fight, right? Perhaps, save her highness from any danger."

          Venti walked in front of the horses as he spoke boastfully, "Do not undervalue the famous bard of Mondstadt. Now, we shall search for her highness." Both brothers spirits lifted due to the bard's silliness.

          It's been a while since they let the horses run free, they took their first step into Dragonspine. Everyone felt a chill but only Venti reacted, the bard looked at Kaeya and Diluc, "Aren't you both cold? Especially you, Kaeya."

          "It's nothing, now let's hurry," Kaeya said as he took the lead. Their footsteps got faster the deeper they ventured into Dragonspine.

. . .On a ship sailing to Hyacinth. . .

          In one of the luxuriously decorated bedrooms, two young men had an idle chat.

          A young male voice with short blonde hair and deep blue eyes spoke, "Brother, we should immediately search for her."  Another male, a few years older, with long dark brown hair and red eyes spoke after some hesitation, "We should silently await her return."

          The younger brother had delicate adorable features and soft short blonde hair with his captivating blue eyes as deep as the depths of the ocean. The older brother had more sharp handsome features with long straight dark brown hair and eyes red as roses. Theo had a soothing deep voice and Aster had a sweet soft-spoken voice.

          The young blonde shouted furiously at his older brother, "We've been stuck in Snezhnaya for days!! Unable to do anything and now when we can help, you're hesitating?!" His older brother shouted out of frustration, "Aster, silence! You are obligated to follow my orders!"

          "Since when will I ever listen to you in a situation like this! If you're not going, I'll go by myself!" Both were caught up in an argument as time passed by. . .

          An extremely loud bang was heard from outside the ship and they felt a large wave of vibration under their feet. Both fell to the ground with a thud but got up swiftly, they rushed out of the room and pushed through knights who were headed to the bottom of the ship.

          When they got onto the deck, they saw an extremely large iceberg the ship had crashed into.

          A female knight rushed to them in panic, "Your highness, please stay at the highest point of the ship! The captain passed out and we were unable to avoid an iceberg! The helm had some problems as well, the knights are trying their best to fix the problem!"