Alec

A/E AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. PLEASE READ IT. VERY IMPORTANT

I can definitely tell Red staring at me. I turn my head her way and she's looking at me like she is trying to figure something out, but I'm going to mess with her a little. "You checking me out, Red?" She doesn't even flinch. "You wish, I do admit, though, that you are gorgeous and your eyes are pretty. That's the only reason I was looking at you."

" You think I'm gorgeous?" I ask. "No, I ask that your eyes are pretty gorgeous." She says visably blushing, even in the dark moon light setting that we are at, I can still see it clearly.

"No, I do believe you said, and I quote" I said putting up quotation marks in the air and try to put on my best Red impression, "'I do admit, though, that you are gorgeous and your eyes are pretty.'" She cracks up laughing, which is the first time I've seen her smile, let alone laugh. She's still laying down , he chest lifts up and down as she laughs.

When she stops and says "Are you checking me out?" I'm frozen. I don't know what to say. She caught me in the act of looking at he perfect chest. I throw my hands up in surrender, "You caught me Red.

What can I say? I have a thing for beautiful redheads with green eyes. Your eyes are so bright and pretty, I just couldn't pull my eyes away once I got a peek."

I wait for a second then continue, "Pluse you're hot. No, you're sexy as hell, so sexy. It's just unbelievable, Red. You look like a goddess, the way you looked so calm when I first saw you laying here. The wind was making your hair look heavenly."

I say and she looks a little suprised to hear the words coming out if my mouth. I sends a warm, bright smile her way and she actually smiles back, two dimples pop from her cheeks.

"Well" she sighs getting up and patting in my thigh, "I gotta go, but it was nice spending some time at our secret place for a while, you're really funny but I gotta get back to the real world now." She starts walking to her car when I yell "Hey, Red?" "Yea?" She says as her hair whips in the wind. "See you around," she walks backwards and says "Yea, see you around" Then she walks away. I watch her until I can't see her perfect body anymore.

*******************************************
After staying at the lake for a little while longer, I get a bit hungry so I head home for a nice home cooked meal. It takes me about an hour or so to walk into my front door to the smeel of mg moms famous tacos. I FUCKING LOVE HER TACOS.

I head to the kitchen to help her with the table and setting everything up, she smiles at me when she notices me grabbing plates.

"Hey honey, where've you been at tonight, you left at six, I didn't expect you back until later. I was going to leave you out a couple of tacos if you were hungry when you got back. But, since you're here we can eat together." She smiles and kisses me on the forehead.

"All three of us can eat together now" she says setting down an extra plate. When she says 'we', she means her new boyfriend of the week or maybe even the boyfriend of the month, it a depends on the type of job he does.

If he works high end jobs, then he'll be around for about a month, until he gets sick of life with a teenage male and he decides to split.

If he has a low end job, he'll be her for about a week or two.

"Chuck, I made tacos, come eat." She yells up the stairs towards her bedroom, where Dave is obviously. It was Dave right?

Anyway, he comes down the stairs wearing a button down shirt and some dark jeans, so it's kind of hard to tell what category he's in.

"So, Chip, what do you do?" I asks bluntly. "Its, Chuck, and I am the CEO of a workout company, I make around 150k a year and I have no children." He answers all my normal questions I ask the aray of men my mom brings home.

Not wanting to stick around for the awkward dinner convos, I ask my my if I can eat in my own room. She thinks about it for a little while then agrees.

I take the stairs two at a time while balance my plate of food in one hamd and my strawberry milk in the other. All my friends think that its weird how much I love strawberry milk, but honestly who cares.

A/n: Heyyyyy. Please excuse all the errors I'll try to correct better next time. Byeee. ✋✋✋ Oh and leave comments. I need feed back to make the book better. votes, comments, share with ya friends. Help me out. Byyyyeee.