Jaz

Jace in the mm

I can't lie, I had a nice time hanging out with Alec. He is... unexpectedly funny and I kind of like the nickname that he gave me, it fits.

Once I get home I quickly call Padon, just to make sure she's okay. The phone goes to voicemail after 7 rings. I should have known she wouldn't answer, she probably with some guy she met at the party.

Padon is the type of chick who thinks she's breaking the stereotype of sex and relationships. She wants to prove that she can be as unattatchdd as a guy would be in a relationship or during sex.

She wants to prove that she can hook up with as many guys as she wants to, just like a guy can do with girls.

Me, in the other hand, haven't had sex yet. Its not because I'm some type of prude or a tease, but I guess I don't think any guys I know or have dated are worth it.

Maybe Jace, but that might ruin the whole friendship we got going on. On top of that, Jace and Padon are something now so that ship has sailed.

I think of myself as an unapproachable jewel, who will find someone soon enough. If I'm lucky.

*****************************************************************

"Alec, I think its time." I breathe into his ear as he kisses my neck, then right below my earlobe. I gasp and let my eyes close. I can feel him breathing above me as he continues to adorn me with kisses.

I place my hands on his chest so that he will have easy access, but then he stops kissing me.

"Red," his eyes intense with lust and want. "Yes?" I say, with my eyes still closed. "Jasmine" I abruptly open my eyes, he's never called me by my name. "Jasmine," he repeats more insistent, then he starts shaking my shoulders.

I wake up, with my mother shaking me and chnating my name, over and over again.

"What the hell?" I say before I even thinking about my actions. My mother looks at me appauled. "Jasmine Hope Green, I will not tolerate foul language in this house, especially not from the mouth if a young lady."

My mom has always been one of the very poise women who are the presidents of every club and is a regular at the country club. She thinks all 'young ladies', as she says, should wear skirts, dresses, and heels on a regular basis. And we she never ever curse.

"Sorry mom." I swipe my hand on my for head. "That was one very .... intense dream you were having there, I heard you panting from down stairs." Her look turns into confusion. "What exactly were you dreaming about Missy?"