Alec

"Nope, you?" I fire back at the beautiful read head with the emerald green eyes. They seem to glow in contrast to her skin tone and the lighting in the house. "Nah, but can you tell me why you are offering me around like I am your damn slave?" She was completely pissed, whixh only made me push harder. "I'm sensing a bit of hostility radiating off of you. Are you upset?" Her hair practically turned into flames right there on her head. Her eyes let me know just how much she wanted to knew me, but luckily she kept her composure. She tilted her head to the side and placed both hands on her perfect hips. While she was assesimg me, I looked her over head to toe. She had bright red hair, emerald green eyes, perfectly toned skin. She wore a crop top that read 'suck it' in big,hold letters right across the cheat. Showing a bit of her perfect stomach, a pair of worn ripped, dark jeans and I pair if studded combat boots. She had three earrings in and a bright earring on the cuff of her ear. When I look back up at her face she looked like a beautiful amizonian goddess. She was starring at my lips, in which lick making her look at me. She was caught in the act, and even in the dark lighting in the house I could tell she was blushing a little. "I don't care how damn fine you are, you have no right to order me around like you just did. So sir screw you" she squinted her eyes at me, "and have nice life" she says and then walks away with her drink back to her friends. I can't lie, she appeals to me, the way she stood on her own talking to me and not backing down. She had me interested I can tell you that. And all I can think about as she walked away from me is how her lips would feel against me and how her body would feel under mine. I can't help but watch the red head goddess stomp away from me. It really is a sight for sore eyes. I can see us bumping into each other some time in the near future. I'm not ashamed to say that I can't wait.

*    *    *    *    *    *     *    *     *    *    *    *    *    *    *

After the encounter with the red head I forgot what I what got me into that conversation. I had just gotten into a fight with me ex for the umpteenth time since we broke up 5 months ago. She's still attached and won't hop off because she wants to get back together with me. The funny thing is that she broke it off with me in the first place. So the fact that she now wants to get back together is hilarious, right? I thought that it was funny too, when she came up to me about a month after she broke with me and proclaimed her undying love for me. It was pathetic and ridiculous. I need to get out of here because I really done want Adrian to catch up with me. She is wearing a skimpy little red dress and makeups caked on by the boat load. Which is also a feature that I noticed about Miss Red, she wasn't wearing any makeup. I like that. I bet wouldn't let me get within a foot of her, now that I am on her bad list. Anyway. I walk outside toward my car. "What the actual hell?" How could this girl get to my car without me even seeing her? I pivot on my heels, going back into the party. I would much rather be dancing with the red head, then being out here with this crazy fool. I came to this party because my buddy, Mraco, thought it would be a great idea. Wrong. But of course how was he to know that this crazy would be here since I moved from across town. "Alec" I hear Adrian say, but I keep moving, every step getting bigger and faster. "Alec" she repeats. I was so close to full out sprinting away from her, when I run into Red. Boy, am I glad to see her. I grab her arm and say "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend" I spit out. "Hell no, why would I do that?" "Because my crazy ex girlfriend is chasing me around the party, trying to make me get back together with her." She looks around and spots Adrian coming this our way. She looks at me "I don't think so you ass jacket." She smiles a sly smile a d tries to walk away, I grab her again this time by her hand. Her eyes crystalize. "Get your damn hands off of me" "no, please, I need you to act like you are my girlfriend for like five minutes so that my ex will leave me alone and get off my back". Her eyes soften just a little, giving me some wiggle room. "Please, Red" I say softly. Adrian is 3 feet away now and walking quickly. "Fine" she says as Adrian walks up on us. "Alec, why fi you keep running away from me?" Adrian stupidly asks like she doesn't already know. I'm still hold Red's hand which helps my case. "Because you're making my girlfriend really uncomfortable by following me around" I say camly. She looks us over twce before talking. "You never said told me that you had a girlfriend" she says looking sad. "Well, that would be because I don't have to tell you anything anymore. Also it none of your damn business, since you broke up with me , remember?" I say a bit harsher than I intended. Adrian doesn't look convinced. "Fine, if you are a couple, then why you give eachother a nice little kiss on the lips." She says smiling and looking at Red. "We don't need to prove a damn thing to you." I say but Red pulls me down to her and plants a kiss on my lips. I hesitated at first but then instantly got got myself together. I put my hands on Red's petite waist and pulls her body against mine. I hear the slightest moan come from her mouth as I slide my tounge into her mouth against hers. Her mouth is warm and tastes like candy. I can here Adrian gasp and start to stomp away, but not before picking her jaw up off the floor. I open my eyes and back away from Red, who almost looks dissapointed. "Thanks" I say to her. "No problem" she says as she turns and dissaoears into the crowd. "Wow" I say as I touch my lips remembering how good her lips felt on mines. Heavenly. I just wonder how long it will before I get to kiss her again.