Chapter 19

We got our costumes today.

I put it on in the locker room and piled outside.

(Author-Sensi here~! So his costume here is like the one he has in the anime but there are some differences. His mask is red and where it was black it's now dark green. The green on his costume is now darker and the black on IT is red. He has black shoes instead of his red ones. His bunny ears aren't there anymore. Everyone else's costumes are the same. That's all. ENJOY THE BOOK!)

All Might was waiting there in his muscular form. He jumped slightly when he saw me. I glared at him and turned away. That damn smile of his pisses me off. Once everyone was out in their new costume, Mr. Aizawa informed us we were to follow him and All Bitch. We did so, talking and complimenting costumes along the way.

After a bit of walking, we entered a makeshift city like the one at the entrance exam. "We will have a different kind of sparring match," Aizawa informed us. We nodded as he continued.

"There will be teams of 2. Two teams will go against each other, and one team will play as heroes while the other plays as villains. The villians will have to guard a makeshift bomb, and though we can't exactly train you with a real bomb, you need to act like it's real. In order for the hero team to win, they must touch the bomb or render it useless, while the villain team must protect the bomb from the heroes until time runs out. A team can also win if they render the other team incapable of moving. Recovery Girl is on standby just incase that's the route someone takes." He looked straight at Bakugo when he said someone, and a smile formed on my lips. "Here are the teams: (I cant remember who was teamed with who, and I need to change it up anyway, so just go with it)

First fight- Midoryia and Sero on the villain team, and Asui and Ochako on the hero team.

Second fight- Todoroki and Shoji on the villain team, and Kaminari and Kirishima on the hero team.

Third fight-Aoyama and Ashido on the villain team, and Ojiro with Hagakure on the hero team."

So on, so on. I didn't listen to the rest. (Translation- Fuck it all I wanna get on with the story and I'm lazy) Since Bakugo can't fight, he's gonna stay and watch, and Iida offered to drop out so the teams would be equal.

After all the teams were chosen, Sero approached me. "So, what's the plan?" He asked hopefully. "Well," I started. "With Tsu's tongue and Ochako's in general, they have an advantage. What they're likely to do is Ochako will make herself or other objects float as Tsu tosses them around like there's no tomorrow, so we need to keep an eye out for flying objects. But you also have an ad-" "Uh, Midoryia?" I looked up at a concerned Sero. "You were muttering." "O-oh! Sorry, my bad!" I scratched the back of my neck.

"You're fine. What were you saying?"

"I was just thinking that with the girls quirks they have an advantage. Ochako can make things fly and Tsu can use her tongue to direct them at us, so we need to watch that. But with your tape, we can fling the objects back at them. Well, now that I think about it, they would expect that. Oh, I know!" I pointed a finger in the air. "Ochako's drawback is stomachaches, so when she can't float anything else, Tsu will be slower at attacking us with objects. She can't use them if she can't see any." He nodded along with what I said. "But what about her other perks?"

"Hmmmmm....." I put my hand up to my chin in thought. Tsu's quirk also lets her stick to anything and jump high. Then there's the fact of her using her tongue on us as well. She will likely try to jump at us once Ochako can't do anything else. And then Ochako will be willing enough to crawl to the bomb and touch it, so one of us will have to keep an eye on her as well. And Tsu can also climb up from anywhere if she gets out of our sight. I know! I explained our plan to Sero, and he thought it was a good idea.

"They won't know what hit 'em!" He reached down to give me a high-five. I gladly took it. Then we both said at once,

"Let's do this!"