2. Road to School

Y/n Pov.

I locked the door and started going to school, I was listening to "Jet Black Heart by 5SoS"(or whatever song you like).Music always made me feel emotions that I never felt and somehow it was fascinating to me, how every word can describe what's happening to you or what you feel...Road to the school is quite long for me I have to walk near forest which is creepy for some people when I say that,but its pretty normal for me.Its not like there's some demons or killers right? When I used to invite my friends over I would tell this one creepy story:how's there an evil spirit in the forest which lures  people in it and then it takes their soul. Some of them used to say that its not true or that they didin't believe it, but one day their opinion changed when one girl got missing and police never found her . Father of the little girl told them that after she got missing he started seeing a tall man with a white face but the man didn't had any features:no eyes, no mouth it was pure white . Obviously the police didn't believe him but instead of letting it go they send him to Asylum because the man was going "Insane" and started talking nonsense after his daughter got missing...I was already near school when I saw a shadow in the forest.It definitely wasn't one of my shadows it was more EVIL and DEMONIC like.It was pretty tall almost not human like but I brushed it off and went inside the school...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello so I'm back with a new chapter!

A short one but still a chapter:)

(Again I ended the chapter where it stopped making sense)

I really enjoyed writing this chapter.
I hope you guys liked it too:-)
(Please leave your thoughts in the comments)
So yeah that's it see you an the next chapter!

Words:330

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~