12. Shes WHAT?!

Nobody's Pov :

The woman started to come to their house more and more.She would come so much that Y/n started getting irritated by her cause it looked like she has no home.Her father would spend a lot of time with Cindy but not with his own daughter, , which of course Y/n started fading more and more.Her emotions started to become more and more sad she was almost numb...

Y/n Pov:

I was laying in my bed thinking about everything that has happened this past week:

Y/n's mind:

Everything started when that fucking woman came into our life, my father sometimes ignores me like I dont even exist, I bet that bitch putted some stupid words into his mind.I usually dont judge people so soon but she's somehow provoking me to do it.She wants our family to be freaking perfect! WELL I DONT WANNA BE SOME KIND OF FUCKING PUPPET IN  A DOLLHOUSE THAT  GETS CONTROLED..I wanna live..like we used to...when mom was alive.

I just noticed that there were tears where running down my face,I didin't even wiped them...
I just letted them go down..

*Knock* Knock *

Y/n:What?

Father:Umm nothing just wanted to check on you.

Y/n:Well you already did so you can go now to that fucking slut!

Father:Shes not a slut Y/n! Shes a great woman that I really love.

Y/n:WHAT!?

He didn't reply so I guess he just went away.

Y/n's mind:

So he does love her...well Im definitely not going to call her my mother.She will never hear those words from me and if she won't like it she can just SUCK.IT.UP cause I don't give a fuck about her!

I was taken back to reality when I heard my father shout my name:

Father:Y/n can you come down please we need to talk!

Y/n: Ugh fine!

*Downstairs*

Y/n:What?

Father:Please sit down..

Y/n: *sits* what?

Father:Well you see me and Cindy decided that..she will move in with us.

Y/n:Shes WHAT!?

Father : Calm down its not like we're getting married you know *chuckles*.

Y/n:I don't care! She's not going to live with us!SHE'S NOT GOING TO REPLACE MOM IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

I ran to my room quickly took my backpack,putted on my jacket and ran away from home, my father tried to stop me but I didn't listen to him...I just needed space from everything...and I needed to think about everything what will happen next..

~~~

Hey guys!
Im back with another chapter:)

Its kinda short but my every chapter is short so it makes sense xd
(I always finish chapter where my next part idea comes so it would make sense lol )

So yeah :)

My b-day was great I really appreciate your guys b-day wishes ♡

THANK YOU SO MUCH♡♡

Btw this story hitted 100+ reads which im absolutely thankful for♥♥♥

I think that was it for today

Word Count :508

Byeee~

~~~