1

For reading my story I recommend some music, that discribes the story. Something like a movie and music playing in the background.I kinda got it from the ff seven minutes, because I liked the idea tho.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

-Visiting Home: RADWIMPS

-Opening Song-Marry-Go-Round of Life :joe Hiaishi

-roh : kensuke Ushio

After Masaru worked with your dad toghter and helped him with seaching a home, what brought your both closer. After everything worked out with the apartment, you get to know katsuki, because your parents went to the playground together.

Katsuki and you are nearly in the same age, he's just one year older than you, while your sibblings are over 7 year older. This was acctually the reason why you guys get closer. Of course you could play with others who are in your age, but you were not that type of child who play with strangers you don't know well. You only played with your parents friends children.

Atfer hours Katsuki came to you, while you play with sand. ,,Oi! y/n do ya want to play with me?" of course you said yes, because you liked to play with others. "yes,, with a bright smile and run with him to a climbing frame. ,"LETS PLAY HEROS! I'm All might and you play a villian! " siad the proud little boi. " BUT I want to be hero too!" "next round is that fine ?" "ok". Actually..... it doesn't went well because you hurt yourself and cried, but not like every child outside it was actually a quite scream. Katsuki come to you to sorry himself as fast as he could, because if his mom know that he hurt you, his ass would get whooped. "... is everything fine ? Im sorry y/n you can hurt me back" he could not look in those cute eyes with tears, because he didn't want to hurt anyone he became friends with quickly. You whiped your tears away and while he didn't looked at you, you hit him like a cute devil. " OI!" "what? you said i could hit you back! YOU ASS!" whereupon you stick your tongue out at him and run to the table where your family where. Of course he doesn't give up and tries to catch you, which reason was to play ticking. In some time you annoyed each other like stick your tongue, bu that just happend when you guys were far away from your family.

after that it got late and went slowly home, you both still played a bit but not that as big as catch each other. It was really fun for both of you guys and hoped that this will happen more often. " good bye y/n see you soon! Next time you will see!" he said, so you also said "bye! Well probly you are the one who's gonna see!".After that you were at home. You though about how much you hate him but also like him for some reason. At least you had fun, til the time your two sisters and brother annoyed you. " Look at y/n she is in love with a boy" "ewwwww noooo I don't love boys, they are disgusting and we just played ok!" "Thats what she said" "they just played guys" said your big sister ironic. After this could not take it anymore and went to your mom. " mommy they said I love Katsuki! But i just played with him!" "they just joking around hunny" "NO THEY DON'T !" so your mom told them to stop that so you could not annoy your mom with her stuff.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the next three year you slowly notice that something changed with your parents. You notice how often they yelled at each other, often you tried t calm them down but nothing changed, they even done it behinde your back or your siblings tried to distract you from it. It got even to the point where the police came. In your six or even seven age they broke up . That hit you a lot, of course, because you thought you were the only one whose parents divorced.

Even at school u told ur class what happened to you. Katsuki wasn't in your class, but During the break, he asked you why you have red eyes and are sad."my... my parents are not tougher anymore.... " You broke in tears,, hey... Y/n... Don't cry! You have me! katsuki bakugou ur super hero! And I'm going to help you out there alright? " He said, while whipping ur tears away with his pullover and giving you a hug. " Thank you my hero Katsuki " You still said with little tears on.

"And now let's try to forget it now, with playing heros, but this time..... Someone else is a villain and I'm going to save you y/n! Did you understand it! " Said the blind boi " Hai! Sir! " You said as a joke. It's like nothing happened, after you both played with others heros.

It seems like, that didn't hurt katsuki seeing you crying, but everytime he sees you crying in front of him, he tried his best to make you happy as fast as he could, of course he played it of that didn't hurted him that much.

Just let me know if you guys like the story or got any better idea

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*