4

⚠️TW:bullying and angst ⚠️

-Lazy and stupid:Ibra
-test drive: Joji
-Yeah right: joji
-bitter fuckt: joji
-numb:afterparty
-i don't wanna be nothing: verzache
-Chanel: frank Ocean
-ghost:Rodrick Porter
-Michelle: sir chloe
-outside: oliver malcolm

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

A few years have now passed and at the same time a lot has changed in your life

A few years have now passed and at the same time a lot has changed in your life. Not only can you skate now, but also a lot at school and your friendship with Katsuki Bakugou.

You and Katsuki have seen each other a less in the past few years than before. For one thing, it was because you came to be part of a group of girls who became your best friends ... and there were family incidents.

Anyway, you are currently in seventh grade and slowly getting closer to graduation.

As already mentioned, you joined a group of girls who are now your best. Today at school you spent the breaks together as always, of course you also have classes together, but you cannot talk in class because of your strict teacher. However, it happened that one of the girls wanted to make a meeting after school. "Ne ne, do we want to go into town today after school?" said Miki happily.

Miki, is something of a leader in your friends group and was one of the people who usually arranged a meeting after school.

This is followed by a direct approval from Naoka, "Oh my gawd! I wanted to suggest that before!" You didn't like her the least because she never had her own opinion and also liked to annoy you for" fun "and wanted to be cool.

Of course you wanted to say that, kidding someone else ...

"So that is clear right away! Understood right after school? "" Eh .. There is one more thing though ... "you interrupt after her pleasant plan. "Shooting-free y/n is there anything else you have to do before our perfect plan?" Asked Miki when the entire group of friends looked at you like they didn't know that you have a strict family or parents and therefore ask "Well, I have to ask my mother beforehand, but if she's not home yet, I'll ask my siblings, if that's okay, of course-" "Just come to me if you may come, if not, call me on the house phone, understood?"she interrupts you and nods to show her understood.

You didn't feel comfortable with the idea because you basically can't go out without letting them know. Not just because you were raised that way, but because somehow it didn't feel right to you. The only exception is just Katsuki because he at least kind of leaves a message or it's just plain clear.

Anyway, almost half the day passed and your school day was over. So you move home with a queasy feeling that something is going to go wrong. The girls go the same way, because she only lives three to four streets from you. "See you soon y/n!" Shouts Miki and immediately afterwards Naoka "get on quickly, we don't want to wait!"