2

Cheessin'-Cautious Clay ect-

No blueberris-DPR IAN-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Katsuki continues to try to make you happy and to keep you away from your separated parents. He can do this through dates, most of which are with him or outside of him. You can focus your thoughts more on other things or reject them outwardly. But it didn't take long for it all to turn around as soon as you get home.

After 4 years it finally worked out with my parents, so it didn't become an everyday problem. After all, it is now set up in such a way that you and your siblings now live with your mother and you visit your father for two days on the weekend. Funny that you didn't want to visit your father, but the youth welfare office said no because it's your father anyway.

In any case, you and Katsuki are in sixth grade and have experienced a lot and met new people, including Izuku midoriya. You don't know him as well as Katsuki, but you played with him two or three times in kindergarten. The only problem is that this time Katsuki does not go to the same school with you, but you still have good contact with each other because you are practically neighbors.

Neighbors exactly ... The doorbell rang, you were in your room doing your homework, which is why you couldn't hear the bell. "Y / n !! It's Katsuki again! "Your brother shouted and then gave you another word when he came into your room." Your buddy is here he's just cool and nice, not like you. Second, I'm not cheeky, but honest, understand the difference "you give your brother as an answer and go to the door, where finally the ash blonde boy is waiting for you. Your brother just thought that you and Katsuki are very similar in behavior.

When you stand in front of the door he also comments: "Do you want to let me wait out here until tomorrow?" go home once doorbell Kat "he gets another cheeky answer from the poor." As you think I'll go dumbass again ... "he knew what he was doing otherwise he wouldn't be called Katsuki Bakugou. He just turned around and was on the way home. "Now wait a minute ...!" "Oh, now what?" " Yes what do you want? "He raises his eyebrow" to hang out with you, what does it look like? "" Back to where we usually go? "You ask him

"No, not this time, because today I wanted to teach you something ..." he replies and pulls his skateboard out of the back and proudly shows it to you "Whaaaaaat??? !!!! Skateboard I've always wanted to know how to skate, but I don't have one "He realized that this sentence will come from you. "That's exactly why we go to the store together and look for a good sakteboard for you and learn to skate with it" explained Katsuki, as if it were a matter of course. "Then I'll get ready quickly and then come down ... Oh, and you can come in, not that you can't ..... Dumbass "you give him a short goodbye until you come back down with your blatant style, which was almost made just for this one day:

 Dumbass "you give him a short goodbye until you come back down with your blatant style, which was almost made just for this one day:

When you finally come downstairs you ask him "does that look good and does it fit? "He did not answer your question, but .." You already know that you don't have to wear some special clothes, because they get dirty or tear anyway when you drop down? But yes it looks good and fits "" yes yes whatever, and thanks "

and just put on your vans and leave, because your family has no problem with you going out with Katsuki, since you have known each other since you were a child and he will bring you home on time anyway. So your family didn't have to worry if you didn't let them know that you were out.

He actually liked it a lot when you got dressed up and you made an appointment, because most of the time you only tried to look good when you were with him. Maybe it was because he's just your best friend ...

Anyway, you're on your way to the store and start talking about how long he's been skating and a couple of teas from school. When you sit in the train there is a short silence until the ash blonde boy interrupts it. "Say Y / N, do we want to listen to music until we want to get out of there tram?" That was new, because you basically did not know each others music tast, but it felt like you knew guys know your music taste. This is the best chance to get to know each other better. "Sure, but I left my headphones -" "It doesn't matter, I have mine with me. Do you want to hear mine and yours on the way back? "" So we can do that, oh and if we finish quickly, do we want to watch a few more animes? If you can of course... "" Oh shut up, dumbass of course "was just his answer while he offers you one of his headphones and prepares it. "Well then it will be cleared up" and put one of his headphones in your ear and lean your head on his shoulder.

Break shit -jasiah-

Ifhy-ericdoa-

Velvet-EGOVERT-

Play while you're on the train. But later the boy interrupted. " Do you like it ? Or don't you like my music? "" Boy, I wouldn't want to listen to the music any more, if i don't like it. Can I continue listening your music and lean my head back? "" Then I won't ask anymore deadass !! And yes you can ... "after a couple of stops, sharing music had to be interrupted because you had to get out and only had to walk a few streets to the store.

On the way there, he didn't get it out of his head that you Y / n liked his music. It kind of softened his heart because nobody else around him likes his music, not even his mother. Whereupon the thought occurs to him, whether you have the same taste in music as he does... .. And yes you do, I mean just take a look at your playlist

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*