5

cuz:MK.gee

-alien boy:Oliver tree

-mbn:p4rkr

-new magic wand:Tyler the Creator 

-disaster:KSLV noh

-you know that i don't play:Shiloh  Dynastie 

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««After the whole escalation, you were quite alone and felt isolated from everyone, with the exception of Katsuki, who finally comforted you and was there for you as usual

After the whole escalation, you were quite alone and felt isolated from everyone, with the exception of Katsuki, who finally comforted you and was there for you as usual. After you were more for yourself in the breaks, not only did you feel better, but your performance also got better, but you weren't so excited about it or looking forward to it because you wanted to be even better. That's because the girls basically look at you from above like they're the best. But duh of course you could catch up with them and show them that you don't give a shit.

There was a bit of a problem, however, after you told Katsuki about it, he couldn't begin to stop thinking about how shit you were being treated in the first place. After these thoughts got too much, he decides to come to your school personally so that the girls don't mention your name or even come near you. Not only did the girls know what their luck was, but you don't know what to expect either.

It was like every other day at school, take part orally, do the tasks that the teacher gives, sometimes homework, break, have breakfast and listen to music, draw / read somewhere, excluded from others. Only you alone can listen to music in peace. A couple of times it happens that you are approached by people from the year with whom you have a little small talk. The strange thing here is that your classmate, even the best in class, is actually like a standard Emily, in any case, she's the most common one who comes to you today too.

„Yooooo y / n what's up !!! "like she wasn't that excited to see you at all. Actually you wanted to be alone, but hey why not." Hey "her name is Hoshi." Im fine what about you? " you commented while drawing / reading. "Good, good may i join you sitting here? Or do i disturb you here? "I mean yeah i wanted to be alone duh" yeah, whatever, do what you want "like you don't really care, so sits next to you." May I ask you something y / n? "Comes from nowhere I mean that is a question why are you not just ask directly? "I mean yeah ... Go ahead .. "so she continue" so ... Why are you here alone? If you get along with a few people from school, like me?" Why do I have to be the one who has to go to others? Did she say, although I get along with others? WHERE? !! "doesn't want to you know? Somehow I prefer to be alone and just listen to music" to which she replied," Oh, I see, I'm bothering you? "bruh, why is she interpreting that all of a sudden ?! "No, I don't mean that, I just don't like to run after others , especially when I'm not really talking to them" The communication  gets interrupted by the bell, that the break is over and you pack your things and get to class.

Anyway, when you finally can go home, but shortly before you go you see an ash blonde boy. Katsuki? Yes, definitely. How should you not recognize that guy. "KATSUKI !!!! Wh- "you wanted to finish your sentence, but you can see after his look that he is looking at someone behind you.

Not with a normal look as usual.NOOOOOOOOO, which would be good after all , but after the whole thing? His facial expressions are very understandable.

You had a question mark on your face, which is why you turn around and see the girls behind you. Oh no, he really meant that he was going to kill them ..... shit !!! So you try to approach him as quickly as possible to stop him as quickly as possible, but unsuccessfully.

"OI BRATS !! Or SHOULD I NAME YOU GUYS BASTARD ?? !! "yes he was angry.Normal, right ...? The girls started to look confused, who is even talking to. So he approached the girls and now pulled you along. Shit, the whole thing is getting worse now ... and you still hope that nothing bad will happen after this. "YOU ARE SURE YOU KNOW  Y/ N CORRECTLY?"  they were still confused why the boy was yelling at them. "Then it was you too, who LAUGHED at her that day and BULLIED her like SHIT HUH ?? !!!"  "Oh- that bitc-" said Miki "I dare the fuck for you to not say that ever again to her! Because if you do that again, I will hurt you guys, that you can't even look at the mirror then you will look even uglier  you piece of shit!" and throws her right on the floor. Honestly, the whole situation was funny for you, but you still had to control yourself. mean while the other two came up to him like little seagulls. "Katsuki ... Enough! NO MATTER how often you want to tell them they don't want to understand!" you interrupt briefly when you realize that you will be finished again afterwards." THE HELL IMMA STOP, THEY NEED TO DIE !!! If you guys ever mention her name again, imma come to your asses and whoop it more than befor- or even better kill you guys. I'll COME again and literally dismantle you "

 were his last words to them as he finished them off with his explosions. In the end, they weren't as mentally strong as they always pretend, of course the very they were stubborn girls, but thanks to Katsuki you don't have to think it's going to get worse, on the contrary.

You were relieved that not only did no teacher notice, but also that they ran away in fear. Only Katsuki kept an eye on her all the time, until you finally pulled him to you and had to beat him yourself for the sudden drama.

"Why didn't you tell me anything, plus it could have been worse !!" "LIKE IF YOU THANK ME DUMBASS" "THANK YOU !! for nothing ... "" excuse me ???? !!!!! What did you just said? "" Thank you ... honestly now. That you protect me so much ... " Katsuki looks in a different direction and was slightly embarrassed. "After all, you are my best friend ..." "If you have something as well, I help you too dumbass!" You say with a big smile. "THE HELL CAN YOU DO FOR ME BRAT ?! I will scear the people by my own, I can handle easy shit like dat!" And there is our proud boy, even after the whole story.

Anyway, you were about to get home, so it was the end of the day and the whole thing with the girls troupe.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙I totally forgot to write last week a new chapter👩🏻‍🦯

I totally forgot to write last week a new chapter👩🏻‍🦯. Forgive me ma guys 🧘🏻‍♀️. Btw im not even sure if im able to write next week 😳but sure can promise that it gets better 👀i didn't had any better idea that's why this one is a bit shorter than the others😩✋🏻