In The Beginning

Second Grade

"I can't believe you guys just pushed us in the pool!"I screamed as Briana and I jumped out the pool and chased the guys while they were laughing.

"Going to kill you!" She yelled.

When the boys jumped in the deep end we stopped because we couldn't swim.

"Whatever."I said.

When we went to sit down Carson hopped out the pool and came over to us.

"Come on let's go have some fun." He said with the smile that I loved,"I don't want you guys being lame today, after all it's the last day the pool is open."

"Well you have to apologize because you pushed us in the pool and that's not fair!" Briana pouted.

"Alexa and Briana will you please forgive us for pushing you in the pool?"

"Yeah." We said in unison.

"Great," He beamed."Third grade is starting next week and we are goin to be big kids, so we can't waste time arguing about stupid stuff."

Briana gasped,"I can't belive you said the S word!" She hissed quietly while we giggled.

"Whatever," I said "Let's go and play."

And with that we got up to enjoy the rest of our day. Then we noticed a boy playing by hisself. So we went over to him.

"Hello!" We all said startling the boy who was about our age. "What's your name?" Briana asked.

"D-devon." He stuttered nevously. "Who are you."

"Well, im Carson and this is Alexa, Briana, Trevor, and Jaiden. But some people call us," He said with a smirk."the Trouble Makers."

"Why do they call you that." He asked out of curiosity.

"Well you see we don't mean to but we just always seam to cause trouble. But at least we're not lame right?" Briana spoke quietly.

"Enough with the chit chat we came over to ask if you want to be a Trouble Maker or not cause we have things to do and people to see so yes or no?" I stated bluntly

"One more question. Tell me who you are and what you do." Devon simply requested.

Simultaneously we all looked at each other and smirked. Briana spoke up and said "Well my dear future friend if you must know. Alexa here is the crazy and wild one. She can be a big mean her sometimes but she jus likes to tell the truth. Carson is the athlete and his best sport is soccer. You would never beat him in a game. Trevor and Jaiden are the comedians. They can make anyone laugh no matter what the topic is. And I---"

"Briana have big crush on you!" Trevor cut in.

"Eww cooties!" the boys yelled
Devon calmed down his laughing and said "Yeah I guess I do want to be a Trouble Maker."

And I said with a sly smile "Great! But now that you've agreed you have to get, what's that word?" I thought " Oh yeah, initiated, and once that happens... get ready to have the best ride of your life." And right then and there I new that adding him in the group probably just made our childhood a whole lot better.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■
7 Months Later

"Oh my gosh Trevor get your lazy butt out here! We are not gonna have enough time to walk to school if you keep acting like your Corbin Bleu or somthing!" Jaiden screamed annoyed and Trevor lazy behavior.

Trevor ran out his house catching up to us while saying "Calm down man! And for your information I was going for Chris Brown not Corbin Bleu."

"Speaking of him we are having the sleepover at my house so we can watch the High School Musical movies on Friday. Mommy said that she would talk to all of your parents so we're good. Just don't forget to bring all of your assigned snacks again." Devon reminded us.

"Hey! That was only one time---" I said.

"Three times." Carson interrupted

"Well I don't care how many times but the this time I'm in charge of and candy and you all know that I would have a grumpy night without my movie Twizzlers. So don't worry I'm going remember." I said determined

"I sure do hope so." He muttered

And that sleepover was when I finally realized that I had a crush on Carson. The cootie filled soccer boy.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪
2 Years Later

I've known Carson since before first grade. We were the original Trouble Makers and I can't believe that he's going to go a different school. I have had a really big crush one him since second grade and now he's going to leave. Well, he's not moving away, like Devon is, so at least we will still live across the street from each other and we will still be able to play together. Briana is going to the other school with him and I'm goin to miss her too.

"Guys, this isn't the end of the Trouble Makers. It just means that we will be farther apart." Jaiden assured us.

"Yeah, I'll call you guy's and come back every summer. And I can still play sometimes because I won't live too far away but just some cities over." Devon said.

"Come on guys let's our chant before Devon's moving truck leaves." Briana said.

We recited together,"Alexa the crazy, Briana the shy, Trevor and Jaiden the comics, and Carson the soccer guy. And last but not least we have Devon the sweet for we are the Trouble Makers and Trouble Makers we will always be."

And little did we know that this was the last time we would all be together at the same time again.

♡♢♡

A/N

So this is the first chapter and it reflects on when most of the characters were kids. Also I need help with the cast. So please tell me who you think should who because I honestly have no idea who to put as who. Tata for now. Byee Lovelies♡