The Goddamn Dress

Eight Years Later 

"ARE YOU BLIND! THE DRESS IS CLEARLY BLUE AND

BLACK!" I screamed.

"No it's not. It's white and gold." Sheldon stupid ass said calmly.

Humorously Erin replied fiercely,"Shut up you idiotic bird I will demolish your existence to this Earth!"

"Oh that was soo disrespectful." He retorted.

Irritated I had to settle the argument,"Sheldon you clearly can't see, and Erin stop flirting with him."

I felt accomplished as she tried to hide her blush.

"Samson come here please." I called from across the room.

"Look who's flirting now."She muttered

"What's up?" He asked formally.

Not beating around the bush Sheldon got strait to the point, "What color is the damn dress?"

Samson replied calmly, "Profanity is for the weak minded so the question you just asked says a lot about you. But---"

"Question." Erin interrupted, "Didn't you just swear when you were over there talking to your sister five minutes ago?"

"That is irrelevant. The piont is shen we see something our eyes only see the natural which, for the dress, is the blue and black. But when we really look into that dress or even a person we will see beauty that we never saw before, the white and gold. So as we realize that there is a beauty deeper that blue and black we want to find it. That is why everyone wants to see the white and gold and are upset when they only see blue and black." He answered so deeply. Which was so cute.

While Erin was smirking at how I was trying to cover up my awe Sheldon said, "That sounded beautiful but I didn't understand a single word. We just want to know what color you think the dress is."

"Oh, well it's blue and black."He said

Then me and Erin simultaneously yelled, "Thank you, now pay up."

He gave us each our ten bucks and said, "Whatever you only agreed with him because you like him."

"No, we agreed with him because it's logic. If the designer says that it is blue and black, then it is blue and black! Point. Black. Period. Conversation over." I said.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

I got home earlier that day because Erin and some other friends were was sleeping over. Tonight was going to be fun until this happened and made it wild.

When I pulled into the driveway Erin noticed the guy kicking around the soccer ball in the street. Tall, muscular, with gorgeous light brown hair.

"Lexa do you know that guy?" She asked over the chatter.

Of course I knew him. That was the guy that accidentally broke my heart but I couldn't lie.

"Yeah you know, my neighbor that I talk about."

Then Erin screeched, "That's Carson!?"

Then the entire car got dead silent. I was beginning to have a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"Alexa." My friend Daniella said

"Yes?" I asked with a gulp.

"He's hotter than you explain to us!" She squealed.

Then everyone in the car started to join her in the girl fest.

Erin demanded that I go over to him and invite him to sleep over, and when I refused they dragged me over there.

"Hey Carson." I said when Daniella slapped my back.

"Alexa, God you've changed. I haven talked to you in the longest." He said suprised

"Is that a good thing." I snapped.

Even though he covered up his taken aback expression I still caught a glimpse of it.

"So tell me who are your friends." He said bored like he didn't care.

Sarcastically I play along with his little good boy act,"Where are my manners, this in my cousin Erin, my diary Daniella, and my two psychotic friends Georgia and Genova."

"Diary huh? It seems as though you've replaced us, me especially." He said upset for some reason.

"Did you give me much of a choice?" I snapped

"I guess not. Anyway, you must have a reason for why you are here other than to randomly talk to me because I thought that stopped years ago."

"You know what this conversation is done with so we're---"

Genova cut me off by saying, "Actually Lexa here wanted to know if you would like to join our sleepover. Her mom isn't home and she has told us about the various ones that you and your little group had as a kid."

Carson asked, "How could you break the rule. No outsiders are to---"

"I DIDN'T BREAK THE RULE CARSON! I never even came close to it unlike the rest of you now stop talking about it." I said fed up, "And guys Carson can't come because there are four of us girls and him staying would either look like he's gay of that we are all trying to fuck so let's go."

Disappointed the girls started to follow me back to my house but stopped when he said something that changed our plans.

"Actually I think I saw Trevor and Jaiden walking down the street before you got here. I'm pretty sure that they would love to come and make me not look gay. They were always up for anything." He smirked.

"Yeah go get them while we got to the store and get more things for you guys." Georgia said which earned her a pinch. "Do that again and I will cut you Alexa Conner!"

While I rolled my eyes Carson mummble, "I can't believe that she really did replace us."

I was about to say something but then Erin cut me off, "By the way Carson, would you mind telling us what color this dress is."

"White and gold." he said simply

"NO THE HELL IT'S NOT!" I yelled.

"Whatever I'm gonna go get the boys now okay." He turned around and came back. He bent down and wisperer to me, "You're even crazier than I remember... and it turns me on."

I pushed him away and he continued to howle in laughter as he ran down the street to find Trevor and Jaiden.

"That boy will be the death of me. Again!" I said exasperated as we piled back into my car to go to the store.

While I was thinking about the worst thing that could happen other than them all being dicks, the girls had something planned that could top anything that I thought of.

♡♢♡ 

A/N

So tell me, is the plot goin by to fast or should I slow it down I would love feedback so please comment message me. Also what do you think ran through the girls minds when Carson and Alexa talked about replacements? What type of vibe are you getting from the characters? You tell me what you want to see in the future and I will try to fit it in. Byee Lovelies

PS. Tell me what color you think the dress is.