Deja Vu Is A Bitch

When we got back to the store all of our hands were full of bags. We walked to the kitchen and placed all the bags on the counter. Then we started to organize the snacks for everyone by snack type. About half an hour later I heard the front door open. Carson could at least have knocked.

Then I heard "No need to fear Zimbabwe is here everyone!" I didn't recognize the voice but from the use of our childhood nickname I knew it was Trevor.

I ran to the foyer and jumped into his open arms. "It's been too long and you look and sound different." I gushed.

Even though we haven't had a solid conversation in years I would never stop missing my two comics. I knew some pretty funny people, but nobody could put a smile on my face like them.

When I moved on to Jaiden he swerved me. I knew that we weren't as close as we were so I shouldn't have rushed anything with him. On the outside I acted as if it wasn't a big deal. But on the inside I couldn't have been happier to see them right now.

Maybe this sleepover could slightly join us together and I would have a chance at getting us closer. I introduced them to the girls and we went in the kitchen.

The boys looked suprised when they took a look at all of the things that we had on the counters.

"What's wrong?"Genova asked.

Jaiden, speaking for the first time tonight answered, "Nothing. It's just that... she remembered."

"Alexa for years you always had trouble with remembering what to bring to our sleepovers when we were little. And now you have everything that we always had as kids." Carson added.

"I told you this once. I cannot live without my movie Twizzlers. And as you can see I have alot." I told them as I pointed to the center of the counter.

"How much did you get?"

"Every. Single. Bag. In. The. Store." the girls said.

"I have an idea," we all looked at Daniella "we should do all the things that you guys did at your old sleepovers. We can watch little kid movies and break up into teams to play games and whatnot. Basically I'm sure you all get the big picture."

I shrugged and said "Sure why not."

Georgia said, "The teams should be Carson, Jaiden, Trevor and Alexa versus us girls so that you all can catch up."

Before I could object the guys all agreed. So I guess I have no choice.

■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■

While they were all chatting me and Trevor created a list of all the things we used to do at out Trouble Maker sleepovers. Trevor and Erin went to talk about somethings and when he came back he added somethings that I wasn't happy about. But Trevor, being him, persuaded me into it.

"Attention everyone," I called and waited for the chatter to die down, "We will have a traditional children's sleepover, but with a twist."

Trevor started to list the plan for tonight. "There will be games which we will do as a whole, as groups of four which have already be assigned, and as groups of two." I had no idea who my partner would be but I had a pretty good idea. "The groups of two are Erin and me, Genova and Jaiden, Alexa and Carson. Since there's and uneven number Georgia will be on the team with me and Erin. The teams are set up this way so we can get to know each other more and make new friends but to also fix old ones."

"So now that we have established the teams here is the order of events. First we will pig out while we watch Telletubbies, Maya and Miguel, and one Disney Channel movie that hasn't been decided yet. Next with our teams of four we will play capture the flag, ultimate Nerf war, and the all time classic hide and seek. After that we will take a fifteen minute break and eat some more. After the fifteen minutes is up we will play a second round of hide and seek but we will switch up the teams that are seeking and hiding. We will proceed to play cops and robbers after. And that's where the partner games begin." I explained.

"We will have a hat with songs in it. Each team will pick a random song out of the hat and will have one hour to coreography a dance to the song. Each team will vote on a scale of one to ten for each dance and you can't vote for your dance. The winners will get an advantage in the next game that we play which will be, manhunt. After manhunt we end the night out with spin-the-bottle and seven minutes in heaven." Trevor ended.

Finally I added, "Needless to say we have a pretty packed night and deja vu is goin to be a bitch to us tonight."

I looked around and everyone was looking at me with sly looks on their faces so I wonder what happened when I left to change half and hour ago. I didn't really care because tonight going to be fun. But later I would regret not being a little bit suspicious.

♡♢♡

A/N

So I really need someone's option. AM I GOING TO FAST WITH THIS BOOK. I think that I want to slow it down just so that this won't be a short story. I might disappoint some people in the next chapter about Carson but no spoilers. Tell me your thoughts. Comment and vote but for now... Byee Lovelies ♡