The Sleepover: Part 1

We ended up watching  Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior and apparently that made Erin pumped for the games.

The names of the two teams of four were the Trouble Makers,obviously, and the BGC (Bad Girls Club).

The Trouble Makers won capture the flag and demolished BGC in Ultimate Nerf war. So now it was time for hide and seek.

"1...2...3..." BGC counted as we ran.

"Where are we going to hide?" Carson asked.

"In the laundry room?" I asked.

"No in your closet." Trevor said.

While we were naming ideas I looked over to Jaiden and he was giving us a look that said 'are you people serious'.

"Jaiden what's wrong?" I questioned. "Unless you have any better ideas I suggest that you get that look of your face because we only have three minutes."

"I just can't believe that you guys don't know the best possible place for us to hide. I mean seriously unless you told anyone, which was forbidden, then what is the one place in this house that nobody but us knows about?" He said.

We thought and then realization came upon the rest of our faces.

"You mean... The Place." Trevor said with a sly smile.

"What other place could there be, even if they thought that they searched in every nook and crany they would never find us." I added.

"Then let's go," Carson said "we only have a minute left."

Then we were in of the bookcase.

As the boys were moving it I just stood there remembering the memories we had here.

We found The Place when we accidentally knocked over the bookcase in second grade. Briana and I were showing they boys a dance we made and she pushed me into it really hard the shelf and when it fell over we found a door that nobody had seen before. When we went in side we found a room the size of a small bedroom. Over the years we added furniture and accessories.

The last day anyone was here had been in here was the day Devon left.

They finally got the bookshelf to the side and got to the door. It was a little stuck but we managed to get it open. I went inside first and the others followed.

After Jaiden closed the door he said, "Wow. It's been such a long time."

"Yeah." I agreed "I don't know why we ever stopped coming here."

Carson said " Because we drifted off and separated. Or maybe  because the bitch who's house we are in replaced us."

Then the room got dead silent.

I sat down my been bag chair while everyone else did the same.

Looking down after a few seconds Trevor asked " Actually I I've been wondering the same thing. I meam, after we met your friends they seem just like us and I've been wanting to ask why you did it. How could you replace us out of all people."

I could hear the sadness in his voice and I just sighed. When I looked up they were all staring at me.

I scoffed and said "You really want me to answer that question."

They nodded

"You guys are unbelievable. Don't you dare say that I replaced you because for years I've tried to bring us back together and you all just rejected me. I don't know how many times I cried without any of you to help me. You are the best people I know and it makes me want to kick you all out of my house for the fact that you think that I could EVER replace you. Have more faith in me because the only reason I didn't snap at all of you when you all walk in this house is because I had faith in you. And to think," I paused "that a tiny sliver of me believed that we could be together again.

♢♡♢

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG!

And I probably deserved to be raided with PMs but I'm here now. AWESOME SAUCE! So, the only thing I have to say is that I don't want you to be gist readers. Vote comment ANYTHING but that's all. Btw there will be  a different POV for the next chapter so stay tuned. BYEE LOVELIES ♡