The Sleepover: Part 2

Georgia POV

"28...29...30! Ready or not here we come!"

We split up looking for the other team in different regions of the house. I had the basment, Erin has the first floor, Daniella had the main floor and Genova was with her.

For fifteen minutes we had been searching and found nobody. We looked in every nook and cranny of the house. We even looked outside and there was no trace of the Trouble Makers.

"Georgia! Can you meet us in the loving room for a minute?!" Genova asked

"Yeah hold on!" I replied

I made my way upstairs and when I got there they were all talking.

"Did you find them?"

"No, but we know that they are in the house." Answered Daniella

"How?"

"Because we can the their voices. Be really quite and listen."

"You really want me to answer that question?" I faintly heard Alexa say.

" Well where could they be?"

" In the walls!" Said matter of factly.

We all looked at her like 'really'.

"Or maybe, the voices could be coming from upstairs honey. That would be the most logical answer. And science you he the duty of looking upstairs I already know that you didn't look everywhere." I said in my nicest baby voice.

"OK fine let's go look upstairs. But I still think that they are in the walls."

But I wish we knew that she was right.

•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

Alexa POV

"Lex?" Jaiden asked "is it to late to apologize?"

"Yeah, is it?" Trevor added

"I don't know you tell me. Is it what you want?"

"Well sorry. We really didn't know what we put you through. We were broken but I think we can be mended back together."

"Its going to take some time for me to forgive because I can't forgive you just like that but we can work on it."

" Great, now lets get out of here. Its not like they have a chance in finding us anyway."

A/N

So I know that this chapter is very short but ive been busy. I hope you all like it.

BYEE LOVLIES