[ Ø ]

I choose to love you in silence
__

"And Cut", The director said and everyone on the set started clapping because the actors did so well and also this was the last seen of the series. Everyone worked so hard. Everyone gives there best to make this amazing series.

Mix and earth hugged each other happily. Mix started crying because he's going to miss this set. He's going to miss this amazing people's. He's going to miss the beautiful and funny moments. And mostly He is going to miss the person who is hugging him right now.

Earth supported and encouraged mix alot. If something bothered him he immediately went to earth because he knows earth will listen to him without judging. They share everything with eachother. They have 7 years of friendship and who knows what future holds.

Earth realized that mix was crying so he gently pulled away from the hug and gently cups the little boy's face. He wips the tears with his thumb.

"I know mix, You are going to miss this and even I'm going to miss this but please stop crying you know na i hate seeing you crying", Earth said smiling which makes mix smile. Mix loves earth's smile. He will do anything to make this person happy.

But mostly I'm going to miss you P'earth. Mix thinks and the tears again fall from his beautiful eyes and again earth wips them gently.

"Mix please stop and also you are going to shoot your another series right? I'm so proud of you little boy", Earth said smiling. Yes mix got another project because of his hardwork. He's going to start shooting for "Fish Upon The Sky".

"Will you miss me?", Mix suddenly questioned earth and earth smiled widely

"Ofcourse mix i will miss you", Earth said ruffling mix's hair and mix nodded

They got interpret by the director of the series.

"You guys did alot", Director said hugging both of them crying. The whole set get emotional because they consider each other as their own family. And also this took 2 years of shooting. The trio backup from the hug.

"Thank you for giving us a chance", Earth said smiling and mix nodded

"Excuse me i have to go", Mix said director and earth nodded and then they started talking to each other.

Mix has to go home early because he has exam. He is studying and filming at the same time. So he grabbed his stuff and went to his house.

"Yes, he really did well", Earth said smiling to director. They are praising mix for his hard work. Then someone called director so he excused himself and went

Earth started looking for mix. He checked every places but nope he didn't find him. He then asked one girl and she said that mix already went and earth just nodded before thanking her.

Earth got upset because this is the first time mix didn't inform that he is going. They inform everything to each other. But this time mix didn't inform this so earth decided to call him. He dialed his number but everytime it says "The person you are trying to call is currently unavailable", And everytime earth got worried.

"Earth come here", The producer said from distance and earth nodded he went to them

"Yes?", Earth asked them but he's mind is still worried about that little boy mix.