Not an update!

Hey beautiful humans! ♡

Firstly wanted to thank each one of you out there. The way you guys showering love to my boring story is unbelievable.

Thankyou for being patience with me and motivating me to write.

English is not my first language so im so sorry for grammatical mistakes and I feel so bad for it.

So, I'm thinking of writing another fanfiction, if you guys want me to write then I'll be sure writing it.

Have you guys watched SEMANTIC ERROR? Park Seoham and Park Jae-chan were the lead in this beautiful series.

I swear to god I've seen this series for the freaking 11th or 12th times and I still can't get over it.

Their chemistry was on point, the storyline of the series was so good and the hottest Park Seoham with the cutest Park Jae-chan what more we can ask for right?

The most cutest thing I find on that beautiful series was their height difference. Gawwwdd skheieveosbosb their height difference was so cute.

So I was thinking of writing a romantic fanfiction for Park Seoham & Park Jae-chan.

If you want me to write please give your valuable suggestions and I'll be grateful for it.

And if some of you didn't watched the Semantic error yet then seriously you're missing out the most beautiful thing in your life and I promise you that you will love that series.

After my exam, I'll be regular on wattpad and will update frequently.

Waiting for your advices!!

I love you'll and please take care of yourself and be kind to each others. ♡