[ a ]

I just want to know
__

Mix was lying in his bed looking at the ceiling thinking about today's morning. The tears slowly comes out from his eyes.

Flashback~

Mix and earth was siting. Mix was reading his script and earth was smiling looking at his phone.

"P'earth is there anything funny in your phone?", Mix asked because he wants to know what makes earth so happy.

"No mix, there is nothing you can continue reading your script", Earth said and went from there. And mix again started reading his script.

Now mix and earth was doing their shooting. Everytime earth got distract because someone was continuously sending him messages which makes mix so much angry.

"Can you please just silent your phone", Mix said annoyingly. And earth silent his phone.

They finished their shoot. And now earth and mix was sitting discussing about the shoot's.

"I'm sorry for the disturbance mix", Earth said looking down

"Its okay btw who it was?", Mix wants know who is that person.

"A friend btw how was your studies going?", Earth normally said and mix knows that earth was trying to change the subjects.

"Earth can you please come here", Someone said so earth went there to listen. And he forgets his phone the table.

Suddenly a message popped in his phone screen. Mix don't want to look but something caught his eye. Earth saved the number with name "Cutie".

"Can we meet tomorrow earth? I miss you?", This is the message that cutie send to earth. Mix was sad he wants to cry because he asked earth alot of times but he never said anything.

Maybe he's dating someone secretly. Mix thinks. And then earth come and smiled to mix and went from there taking his phone.

The whole time on the set earth was on his phone smiling. Mix wants to ask earth but he thinks that it is earth's personal life.

Flashback ends~

Mix was crying so much. He wants to talk with earth. He wants to know who is that cutie who makes earth so happy.

Mix always loves him. They are friends from 7 years. Mix never thought that he will fall in love with earth. But love finds his way no matter what. Mix wants to tell earth that how he feels about earth. He don't see him as a friend he sees earth as his future.

But everything turns into darkness. Mix wants to feel love but now he is heart broken. Mix knows that one day he is going to be heart broken but he don't know that day will be this soon.

Mix wipes his tears and decides to message earth. He unlocked his phone screen and saw earth online.

He must be talking to that cutie. Mix thinks.

Mix : Hii P'earth
9:26 P.M

Earth : Hii Mix!!
9:29 P.M