[ b ]

I wonder what you think
___

Mix didn't sleep after coming from park playing with kids. He finished showering and now he is making breakfast. He don't want to go for shoot all he wants is lying in bed crying his heart out.

He made pancakes for the breakfast. Now he is siting quietly eating his breakfast.

he is done with his breakfast. He went to his room and grabbed his phone, charger, vault and a pair of clothes if he needs it. He checked himself in the mirror for last time and walks out from his house. He drove to the location where they are going to shoot.

After an hour he reached in the location. Everyone greeted him and he also smiled to them. It was very hard for him to hide the emotions but he tried his best to look happy.

Now he is in vanity doing makeup for the shoot. He is very tried from crying but he has to do this shoot. The Producer called him for the shoot. He went and looked at his script and now he is ready to shoot.

Everyone take their places. The scene was like mix's character talking to his parents for the abroad studies.

"And action", Director said and everyone started doing the acting but mix was not able to give his best in the shoot because his mind was still thinking about earth.

"No problem again everyone take their places", The director said and again everyone started doing acting. Mix tried his best not to fail this time but again it happened.

Now this is the 7th time but again mix failed. Everyone asked him what's wrong and he said that something distracting him. And this is the last time doing this scene. Mix breathe and kept saying himself that he can do it.

"Okay are you ready mix?", Director said and mix nodded.

"And action", The director said and again everyone started doing acting and also mix success this time. He done very well that everyone in the set started clapping and praising him.

This very hard for mix. This is the first time something happens like this. He is very focused on the set if he is doing his acting then no one can disturb him. And this is the very amazing thing for mix and his acting career.

Now mix was all done to go back to his house and lying down in his bed crying. He is desperately waiting to cry because the emotions was building thinking about earth was insane for him.

He drove to his house after an hour he finally standing unlocking his house and then he went to his room and throw himself on the bed and soon after he started crying.

Mix don't know that heart break holds this much pain. His heart is broken now all he could think about is earth. The man who teaches him what love means. The man who teaches him not to give up.

This is so fucking crazy. Lying in the bed crying your heart out and then infront of the whole world you have to pretend like you are the most happy person.

You can't even tell your friends and family that you are broken. Seriously this is so fucking crazy.

Mix fall asleep crying. He don't care about world anymore. The colourful world becomes black and white for him. So fucking crazy right?

He wakes after 3 hours from sleeping. His head was paining but he didn't even take pills.

Heart break is the most painful thing and a little headache can't do anything. Mix thinks

Mix unlocked his phone and he decides to post a picture of himself in ig because his fans lovable comments makes him feel better.

mixxiw : I miss "A tale of thousands star"

Comments

@mix.fanclub : Do you miss ATOTS or @theearthe ?

@pinslove : Someone is missing his chief.

@mixlove : Fuck! He is looking so cute.

View all 200 comments

Mix locked his phone smiling. He decides to take a shower. After taking shower he drink hot milk and now again he is lying in his bed looking at the white ceiling thinking about how he's happy in his life back then and now he's life is black and white.

With the man he shares every little details of his day now that man don't even call him to ask how he is doing? It hurts him more than anything.

He slowly drift off to sleep because he so tired from crying, screaming that he loves earth.

When you see me

____________________________________

Hey cuties. I hope you are safe. And stay safe because the cases of covid-19 is increasing day by day. And a reminder You are beautiful and I'm proud of you.
~Pal