06

***

***

3rd person

There is a saying in Bangtan's dorm that goes: What happens in a member's room, stays in the room.

Everyone seems to agree with this saying. Even though they all trust each other with their secrets and everything that goes on in their lives, the members still want their privacy. It is very hard to experience that when you're living with six different people in one house.

Jeon Jungkook is one member that doesn't particularly like that rule. As much as he tries to give his members their privacy, he cannot seem to keep himself from stepping into his members' business — especially Taegimin's.

The maknae knows that something weird is going on between his three members but he doesn't know what it is.

Jungkook's new life mission is to find it out.

"Look, it's not really my place to tell you," Jimin tells the maknae.

Jungkook is taken aback and was disappointed by his hyung's response as soon as he asked him about what is happening between his members. Jimin usually tells him everything but this time is different, he knows that something fishy is going on but he did not expect it to be this serious.

Knowing that he won't get a single word out of Jimin, Taehyung is Jungkook's best bet. He is too scared to ask Yoongi on his own.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed teasingly with his eyes on the plate of food in front of him.

"I know there is something going on between you, Jimin hyung, and Yoongi hyung," Jungkook says with his arms crossed. "I don't want to be left out when you and Jimin hyung already have a secret with Yoongi hyung. I want to hear about it too!"

Taehyung sighs and turns his seat around to face the maknae, "Sorry Kook, I don't think it's okay for me to tell you —"

"— It's okay," A voice came from the entrance of the kitchen.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook immediately whipped their heads to the person who spoke and interrupted Taehyung from finishing his sentence. There stood Min Yoongi with an oversized shirt and short shorts that are almost nonexistent.

"Hyung," Taehyung says.

Yoongi ignores him and turns his gaze towards the maknae, "You can tell him the truth, Tae. If you want, come with me to my room, Kook, I'll show you." Then he walks away.

The maknae's gaze is back to Taehyung, his face filled with curiosity and confusion. The other could almost laugh at his expression, "What is he going to show me?"

With a smirk on his face, Taehyung pulls out his phone, scrolling and tapping the screen as if looking for something, "Do you know what fanfictions are?"

"Um, I've heard about it, yeah."

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the maknae, "Stop acting innocent, Kook, I've seen your computer history and I saw you have been reading fanfictions. Not just any fanfictions but the hardcore ones — and all about our own group."