09

***

***

3rd person

"Namjoon-ah! Yoongi-ah! We're ho—"

Seokjin wasn't able to finish his sentence as his whole body froze at the sight in front of him.

Right in the living room, Namjoon is on top of Yoongi, the leader is jerking the rapper off but wouldn't let him cum and keeps on edging him until Yoongi is writhing underneath him.

Hands clutching the carpet tight and his body fully naked.

"Oh hey, guys!" Namjoon grinned at them, his dimples popping out, he smiled at them so casually as if he doesn't have his member under him.

Yoongi forced himself to look up to see who Namjoon was talking to.

His eyes widened and his already pink face turned bright red in shame and embarrassment. Feeling his own members' eyes stare down at his naked body, all sweaty and pink.

"No fair, Namjoon-ah!" Hoseok huffed. "You could've told us that you were going to have Yoongi hyung, you have to share, you know."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You all had your private moments with him, I want to have my share too."

"Is that why you left earlier?" Jin asked with his arms crossed.

The members kept arguing and talking as if Yoongi isn't literally naked on the floor, writhing and whimpering, tears falling down and face flushed red because of all the times Namjoon had kept edging him.

The leader's hand is still on his cock, slowly moving up and down and the vibrator Seokjin gave him is still inside of him turned to the highest setting.

Once upon a time, Kim Taehyung was jerking off to his character from a fanfiction who was railing his member, Min Yoongi, to the kitchen counter when he was caught in real life by the said member that he was railing against the kitchen counter.

Then, after a somewhat awkward conversation, Min Yoongi, like the good member and friend that he is, agreed to Taehyung's request that they should recreate scenes from fanmade stories about them fucking each other.

One thing led to another and all of Yoongi's five members were able to fuck him by following the same procedures as Taehyung did. It was a bit weird at first, fucking — no — getting fucked by your own bandmates but Yoongi soon found it very endearing that his members would want to sleep with him.

Yoongi found this an achievement.

Now, only one member is left — not that Yoongi is actually counting sleeping with all of his members but it would be nice to see what it would be like to get fucked by their almighty leader after all these years.

Of course, none of their members knew that they were already fucking each other back before they even debuted and back when it was still the two of them. They never told their members as it was only a faint memory.