Chapter four

Mabel and Noah had been going for 3 months now, there was about 4 months until Noah and Mabel will be in s5, it was 4:25 and Mabel was on facetime to Noah and her mum was at work, and Keith was away out with Steph, Steph was going into s1, Mabel wished she wasnt going into high school, because she would embarrass her.

Her mum came in about 10 minutes now and was making herself a drink, Mabel took her phone downstairs with her but was still on call with Noah," Hey mum" said Mabel, " Hi" said her mum," whats up" said Mabel," Nothing just fed up" said mum, " how?" asked Mabel," Just work" said mum," Aww" said Mabel," Yeh" said mum washing her hands, " aww well am away back upstairs" said Mabel, " Ok" said mum making herself a coffee, Mabel was in her bedroom, " whats up with your mum" asked Noah," she is just having a bad time at work" said Mabel.

Noah and Mabel where still on call, Steph and Keith where back," guess what" said Noah," what" said Mabel," i love you" said Noah," i love you too" said Mabel," do you" said Noah," Aye" said Mabel, " you sure" said Noah," aye" replied Mabel," Really" said Noah," Fuck off babe" said Mabel, Noah started laughing, he couldnt stop and it was making Mabel laugh," Hahhahahah" said Mabel, that set Noah off again," Shut up" said Mabel, " Wit naw" said Noah," Am away to greet now" said Noah," Ahaha" said Mabel," remember when we fucked so hard that you couldnt walk after it" said Noah," Aye don't remind me, that was agony i was greeting" said Mabel," haha" said Noah," Not funny" said Mabel rubbing her eyes," when can i come and see you baby" asked Noah," Ehh never" said Mabel," Wit naw i need to see you" said Noah," Why" said Mabel," Cause i miss you" said Noah," I miss you too, and you can see me at school tomorrow" said Mabel, " Aww fuck we have school" said Noah," Aye" said Mabel laughing at his expression.

Mabel and Noah had hung up, it was 6:00 and Mabel had finished her dinner, she was fixing her bedroom, and then going for a shower, " Hey babe" said Noah because he had messaged Mabel, "Hey" replied Mabel 5 minutes after," what are u up to" asked Noah," Nothing much wbu" asked Mabel," Nothing much" said Noah,

Mabel was in the bath, she took out her belly bar to change it, she was washing her hair next, Mabel came out 5 minutes ago, and was in her bedroom. 

It was 11:50 at night and Mabel was in her bed and so was Steph her mum and Keith, Mabel was starting to fall asleep, she stayed asleep all night until it was 7:00 and she woke up, she went for a shower and started getting ready, it was cold today so she was wearing leggings, a jumper, and her River island jacket, she never took her school bag, her wee sister was having a 3 day induction at the high school and Mabel was dreading it, Mabel was getting ready to go, she sprayed perfume, because it was cold she got her mum to take her, she arrived 20 minutes after, she and Steph stepped out the car, she seen Noah waiting for her and walked over to him, she hugged him and gave him a kiss, she had to take Steph to the assembly hall and Noah went with them, they held hands walking into the building, " Hi miss Matthews" said Mabel," Hi Mabel" she looked at her and Noah holding hands and smiled, miss Matthews is her fav teacher, she always thought they would be together," This is Steph my wee sister, she is here for her induction day" said Mabel," Hi i am Miss Matthews, the head teacher of this school, and you can follow me" said Miss Matthews, " Bye" said Mabel to Steph.

Mabel and Noah where walking about, Noah pulled Mabel into a classroom, he touched her waist and full on pulled her, "Mmm baby" said Mabel, she was well enjoying it, Noah squeezed her arse, he pulled one arse cheek closer to him, he put his hands in her trousers, he drew his fingers down her arse from behind, and down her arse crack, he felt her clit and stroked it, he opened her V******* and put his finger in her, he started moving it in and out," Fuck" said Mabel, Noah was going a wee bit faster, he lifted Mabel and sat her on the table, he touched her everywhere, Noah kissed her neck, he pulled down her leggings, and rubbed Mabel's thighs, he looked at Mabel while he was going to take her thongs down, he pulled them down, Mabel sighed at him, he looked down at her V******** , he moved Mabel forward, he pulled down his joggers, and then his boxers, Mabel smiled at him and then looks down at his d***, Noah lifts her down to move her to a lower table and, he sits her down, and opens her legs, he teases Mabel for a bit, he touches his Dick and strokes it, he wipes it on Mabel's leg, he strokes his dick on her V******, he starts to look at Mabel in a sexy way, Mabel was starting to get horny, they didn't have any classes today as the where helping with the primary 7s.