Chapter seven

Isabella was 1 now, she was fully crawling and nearly trying to talk, Noah was 17 in 4 weeks, Keith got a job and works away 6 weeks at a time and back for 2 months, he was leaving tomorrow so his last day was today, Kayleigh wasnt very happy about it, but she had to deal with it, Mabel was pregnant and she had the tiniest bump you couldnt see it properly, she was trying to show she had it, so she didnt have to go through everything with her mum again, so she was rubbing her tummy, and wearing vests, she was sitting on the couch, and her hand was on her tummy, her mum looked at her awkwardly and looked at her tummy, she started messaging someone, Mabel's phone vibrated, Noah was upstairs with Isabella, it was just her and her mum in the living room.

( Mabel Is Bold : Her mum is normal)

" Are you pregnant?" "Yes" " Again?" "Yes" "When?" " Last year, when u asked why the couch was so messed up" " Fuck sake Mabel" " What" " Did Noah make you" " No mum" " Okay"

Mabel and her mum stopped messaging, Mabel went upstairs, she told Noah her mum knew, " My mum know's " said Mabel," What did she say" said Noah," She said fuck sake Mabel" said Mabel," Haha" said Noah," I love you sexy" said Noah," I love you too, but not in front of her" said Mabel, " She's fine" said Noah stroking Mabel's leg, he lent in and kissed her, Isabella looked at them, Noah touched Mabel's arse she grabbed his hand away, Mabel touched the back of his neck, Noah was pulling her," Babe stop" said Mabel as they where getting really sexual.

It was 10:36 and Mabel and Noah where getting ready to go out with Isabella, they where ready they just had to get Isabella ready, she was wearing a wee pair of leggings with a wee flowery top and a wee yellow cardigan, Noah was putting her shoes on while Mabel was in the toilet, he strapped her in her pram and gave her dummy to her, he was getting his shoes on, Mabel came out and put her shoes on, they said bye to everyone and walked out the door, they walked to the bus station, Mabel was pushing the pram while Noah was on the phone to someone, he hung up," Who was that" asked Mabel," This guy wanting to give me a job" said Noah," What why didnt you take it" asked Mabel," Because its down in England I would be away for like 2 days" said Noah," Isn't that fine" said Mabel," No because it would mean I wouldn't be with you for a few days" said Noah," Am sure i can manage" said Mabel," No i am not leaving you" said Noah," I love you" said Mabel smiling at him," I love you" said Noah putting his phone in his pocket, they got on the bus and sat on the seat, they where going to a massive shopping centre, it was about half an hour away from their house.

They arrived at the shops and got off, Noah pushed the pram around, they went into Primark Mabel seen this shirt top thing at the door she picked her size and put it in the basket, they went to the kids bit, they couldnt really see much things, they went to the fitting rooms so Mabel could try her top on, " Babe" said Mabel as Noah was sitting out the room, Noah went in, " What" said Noah putting the pram in," Do you like it" asked Mabel," Its alright, it would be better off" said Noah winking at her," Shut up" said Mabel, she took it off and hung it on the hanger, she shoved her jumper back on they left the shirt hanging, they had another look around, " Do you need anything?" asked Mabel holding his hand, " Nope" said Noah, they walked out that shop, they went into Quiz, everything in there was like £40 for a t-shirt, Mabel always liked expensive things, they looked around but there where nothing, Isabella started getting restless and wanted out her pram, she started crying," shh" said Mabel pushing the pram back and forwards, Isabella continued to cry, she took her out her pram, Noah pushed the pram while Mabel was carrying Isabella.

They went into Boots, Mabel wanted hair dye, she went to that section and looked around, she bent down to look at the bottom row, she wanted to go a dark brown, she is dark blonde the now, she sat Isabella in-between her legs, she managed to start crawling away, " Hey cheeky come back" said Mabel going after her, Isabella was giggling, Mabel picked her up, she squealed, " Aww look at you" said one of the ladies who worked there, " You saying hello" said Mabel to Isabella, Isabella looked at her awkwardly," Is she your wee sister" asked the lady," Nope my daughter, she has just turned 1" said Mabel, Mabel looked quite young," She's just the cutest" said the lady," Thankyou" said Mabel she went back to looking at hair dyes.

She bought a hair dye and some shampoo and some baby soap, they went out for lunch, they went to Weatherspoon's, there was an app to order so Mabel took her phone out her pocket," What are you wanting" asked Mabel, " Ehh a burger" said Noah," With what" said Mabel," Eh just get chips and onion rings" said Noah going on his phone," we can just get the same and then give Isabella some chips" said Mabel, she put her order in, she forgot to add drinks but it was a meal deal, you get Pepsi with it, she got up and got a highchair for Isabella, she took her out her pram and buckled her into the chair, she gave her juice to her, Noah and Mabel where sitting on their phones, Mabel started laughing," what you laughing at" asked Noah, Mabel gave her phone to him as she was texting this random person, but that person said they where a boy, and was asking Mabel to sleep with him, Noah started messaging him

( Bold is Noah: Normal is the guy)

" Hello" " Hi ??" " This is Mabel's Boyfriend, you stop messaging her now mate, if you don't i will find you and kill you, Mabel is my girlfriend and no one else's" " No I am so sorry pal, it wont happen again" " Thankyou bye"

They started eating their food as it came to the table, Mabel gave Isabella a chip, she blew it to cool the chip down as it would be hot, Isabella started eating the chip, Mabel looked at Noah and smiled," What" said Noah," Nothing" said Mabel," Tell me" said Noah," I love you" said Mabel," I love you too" said Noah.

They had finished their dinner and where getting ready to leave the restaurant, Noah strapped Isabella into her pram he put her empty bottle in the pram bag and walked out, Mabel yawned, they started heading for the bus.

They got home half an hour later, Isabella went for a nap, " Mabel" shouted Mum," what" shouted Mabel back," Come here" shouted mum, Mabel walked into her room," I have bought a 5 bedroom house", " Your joking right" said Mabel confused," Nope" said mum.