Chapter Three

Mabel and Noah where in Noah's room, his parents where still out. Ring ring, Noah's phone was going while it was sitting on charge, he walked over to it and looked at the ID it was his mum," Hello maw", Hi son eh we are just driving home the now have you and Mabel had something to eat because if you havent we are just coming past a Chinese I can pick it up for you's" said Noah's mum," Eh yeh can you get us something" said Noah excitedly," Aye what do you want then? " asked Mum, " Anything please" said Noah, " Okay we will be half an hour then" said mum," Ok bye", Noah hung up and lay back down next to Mabel, she was sitting on her phone snapping her friends back, It was 8:27 at night and Noah's mum and dad and wee brother came back in the house, Noah and Mabel went down stairs and said hi and got their food, Noah's wee brother is called Kyle he is 6 almost 7 and his mum is Karen she is 28 and his dad Sam who is  29.

" Noah" shouted Kyle, " what?", replied Noah, " Mummy said you need to help me get something" said Kyle in a soft voice," what do I need to help you get?" asked Noah," My TV because Daddy is in the bath and Mummy is tidying something up the now", " What is wrong with it?" asked Noah, " I need to connect my X-box to it" said Kyle," Two sec's babe" said Noah getting out the bed, Noah spent 15 minutes sorting out Kyle's X-box, he had fixed it and turned it on, " Thankyou" said Kyle," Nae bother" said Noah walking out and shutting his door behind him. He went back into his room and locked his door, he took his top off and went and lay back on the bed next to Mabel, she was still snapping people, " what you doing? " asked Noah," Nothing waiting on you" said Mabel, " did you fix it? " she added," yeh i did" said Noah," aww your just so kind aren't you babe" said Mabel laughing," wit I am" said Noah, " Huh huh" said Mabel jokingly, " shut up you" said Noah.

Noah lent in for a kiss, he kissed her lips and then her neck, she kissed him back, " do you not get any music on that telly?" said Mabel," don't know never tried, why?" asked Noah," because its too quite" said Mabel. They had music on in the back ground and sexual came on, they started kissing and then pulling each other, they stopped kissing a little bit and Mabel was about to go for a shower, " I am going for a shower babe", " okay baby" replied Noah, Mabel went to the bathroom got a shower and came out 15 minutes later, she had a towel around her and walked to Noah's room," good shower" asked Noah, " aye it was" replied Mabel drying her self she walked over to the window to shut his blinds then went to lock his door, so she could get dressed, she sat on the bed completely naked with her back to Noah, he moved down and put his arms around her from the back, he kissed her neck, she turned around and kissed his lips and started pulling them, they moved up the bed so they where lying down, Mabel was sitting on Noah and was kissing his neck, Noah started taking his clothes off so they where naked together. They were still kissing naked, " uh ah mm" groaned Mabel as Noah was sucking her nipple, they stopped kissing and went down stairs, " Mum" shouted Noah as she was in her bedroom with his dad," wit" said his mum," Me and Mabel are going a walk with the dog" said Noah, " Ok take Kyle with you's" replied mum," Naw he walks to slow" said Noah, " well take his bike then" said Mum, but no response, Mabel and Noah started getting ready, Kyle was in his PJs so Noah was getting him ready, and putting his clothes, he then got his bike out the garage, then got Sadie's lead on. They walked out the door. Mabel and Noah where holding hands while Noah was taking Sadie, they had a fag as well while walking, " Omg babe its your birthday in 2 weeks" said Noah, " I know so you better get you arse in gear and go out for some shopping" said Mabel laughing," Aye right as if am buying you anything" said Noah" Eh I can quiet assure that you will be spending £40 on me thankyou very much" replied Mabel laughing again. They got back to the house. 

It was Sunday now at 11:15 and Mabel and Noah where just wakening up, Mabel sat up and yawned, and so did Noah a couple of minutes after," Good morning babe" said Noah," Good morning handsome" said Mabel they gave each other a kiss, Noah gave Mabel a top and he shoved one on too, they headed down to get breakfast, "Good morning" said mum," Morning" said Mabel and Noah, they sat on the couch with Noah's family.