Oh you know...

*two weeks later*

"Sadie you're coming no matter what you say, I don't wanna hear it" Luke huffed and threw her jacket over to her. Sadie scoffed, "whatever" she rolled her eyes and put it on. She hated going to the club her brother and his friends go to, they only go to get high or drunk then try to persuade her to take things but she always puts up a fight and gets out of it, not this time though.

She arrived at the club in a van full of giddy boys ready for alcohol, how fun...She hopped out with the boys and they all made their way into the club, "sit still and don't move, you hear me?" Luke warned her as they all sat on the stage at the stop of the club overlooking everyone on the dance floor. She sighed but nodded as they all sat around her holding beers.

She had been there for a while and they boys were all drunk by now, that wasn't the worst part though, she'd seen jay and hailey along with a few other members of the team looking like they were undercover. She was sure Jay had seen her too but he was working so he couldn't come and see her.

"Take these darling..." one of the boys, who she didn't recognise, waved a few pills in front of her face. She shook her head and pushed his arm away, "I said take these darling..." he repeated himself sounding a little more angry this time. Sadie slapped his arm so Luke looked at her, he shrugged his shoulders giving her a clear understanding that he wasn't gonna interfere.

Before she could say anything else she felt a shove from the side of her, "see darling, not so bad..." he laughed. Did she just swallow pills? Did that just happen? She got up straight away and ran down the stairs of the VIP area, despite her brothers orders. She was pretty sure jay and hailey saw her run into the toilets but she didn't care at this point. She tried not to swallow any more in case they weren't in her system yet, maybe she could save herself the trouble.

"Did you just see Sadie too?" Hailey whispered to jay. Jay turned to face her, "yeah, I did. But I don't know where she went" he sighed. They were just about to make a move with their case when hank spoke over their ear pieces, "move out guys, it's too risky. There's too many youngsters in there tonight" his raspy voice sounded out. They all nodded, "give me a sec" jay looked at hailey.

Hailey nodded and waited by the bar as jay wandered towards the toilets. He scanned the area before opening the door, his eyes widened in shock when he saw Sadie sat next to the toilet with her head in her hands. "Hey hey hey, sades? What's going on? Talk to me..." he knelt down in front of her and moved some of her finger locks away from her face.

She looked up at him, "took a sh*t load of pills..." she let a tear fall down her face. Jay frowned, "pills? What pills?" He began to worry. Sadie looked around, "oh you know...pills..." she whispered, jay shook his head, "sades look at me okay? Did someone make you do this?" He placed a hand on her arm. Sadie nodded, "I threw them up though..." she looked down again. Jay sighed in relief a little, "that's good okay? You did good..." he nodded. "Stay here, I'm gonna go get help" he smiled sadly.

Sadie gasped, "no don't, just leave me. I'm fine, I gotta get back to my brother..." she stood up. Jay helped her up to her feet, "no sades, you could be ill..." he started but she cut him off, "I'm fine jay, there's nothing left in my system" she sighed. Jay looked at her in worry, "I'll be at the library to check on you tomorrow..." he looked at her sadly. Sadie nodded, "thanks..." she smiled then left to go join her brother and his gang.

Jay wandered back over to hailey, "someone gave her pills..." he whispered as the pair walked out of the club. Hailey gasped, "what?" She shook her head. Jay sighed, "she threw them up and she seems okay but I told her we're gonna go check on her tomorrow..." he huffed. Hailey nodded, "yeah, good call, as long as she's okay..." she frowned. Jay nodded in agreement.

The next day Sadie found herself sat at her desk in the library studying when jay and hailey walked in, she was fiddling with the necklace. She rarely takes it off, the only time she is is when she's in the bath or with her brother outside. "Hey you, how you feeling?" Jay walked over and sat next to her. Sadie looked over and smiled at him, "I'm good" she nodded. Jay smiled, "any side effects?" He raised an eyebrow. She shook her head, "none at all, I think I solved it before it was too late" she laughed it off.

Jay nodded and smiled, "alright well you have our numbers if anything changes. Stay saddle sades..." she nodded sadly. She smiled and nodded, "I will" she tilted her head and watched them leave. Back to studying she goes...