punishment (wilhelmina venable)

WARNING ⚠️ SMUT, DEGRADING, CANING

Wilhelmina had been rude all day.
You tried to smooth her by bringing her a coffee in her office. She was so focused on typing that she didn't notice you were behind her draping your arms around her and kissing her neck. She gasped at the contact.
"OH god y/n ! What are you doig here ?!"
"Well I just wanted to give you some coffe babe...."
"And can't you see that I'm working."
"Yes I can, but you seemed upset at lunch so I figured I'd try and cheer you up."
"And it apperently worked very well as you can see." she was bitter and cold, as if she were trying to push you away
"What's going on with you today?"
"What's going on with ME ??! WELL my girlfriend doesn't seem to want to leave me alone and work"
"Fine . Suit yourself. But don't come crying when you'll want to snuggle at night and I'll give you the same answer."
"..i.."
You left and closed the door angrily behind you.

It was now quarter past nine, and you were eating diner, alone, wilhelmina still in her office. You left her plate in the oven so it wouldn't get cold, but you were growing tired her attitude and of waiting for her to desire to come downstairs and eat.
After a while you heard the steady sound of her cane. "Look who finally Decided to join me for dinner. Your plates in the oven, be careful it might be hot"
She took at the plate with her mittens and set it on the table in front of you.
"Thank you y/n"
"Oh so now your polite ? How convenient"
She looked down at her plate and ate in silence.
"I was looking forward to our day off, though we'd be having fun together. Like a happy login couple. Instead you stay in your office all day working despite not having to, and on top of that I bring you coffee and try to be affectionate and you shut me out and are bitter all day."
"I know I was just stressed and I shut you out I'm sorry"
"I know you are but you know what happens when you are disrespectful"
"Yes y/n"
"I'm going to have to punish you Tonight"
"I know."
"And you still decided to be mean to me all day"
"I know.."
"Finish up and go upstairs, I'll figure out what punishment I'll give you"
"Oh..okay"
You got up from your chair, kneeled down next to her and stroked her cheek.
"Babe, you know that if your don't want punishment you can always retract on our agreement. I'll always respect your consent."
"I know, but it's fine I'll take whatever punishment you want to give me."
"Good, now finish eating, and I'll find you upstairs when your done"
After a while you heard her go up the stairs so you yelled form the kitchen.
"Mina ! Get underdressed and get on the bed your cane next to you on to of the sheets. I'll be up in a sec"
When you passed the door she was already on all fours on the bed just like you'd asked her.
"Look at my Good girl, already set up ready for me." You said as you got on the bed behind her
"Yes y/n..ah"
"Yes who ?" You responded after laying a slap on her butt cheek.
"Yes Mistress"
"Good, now I'm going to give you between 5 and 10 hits, cane or hand mhm? I'll let you chose." You said as your hands roomed over her ass.
"...Cane"
"Okay"
You peppered a kiss on her skin and whispered
"...Cound baby"
You picked up her cane, and went to her side. You lifted her gaze to make sure she was still okay with this and she gave you a slight nod.
You landed the first strike on her butt.
"..one"
"Say sorry mistress"
"Two..sorry mistress"
The third hit made her whole body jolted forward and her face was pressed against the pillow.
"So...r.rry....f..o...ur.." her voice was muffled by the fabric.
"Sorry who" you said lifting her cane and bringing it down once again. Her hair flew to the side.
"S..orry Mis..tress five...ah SIX.."
The last one left her skin red with marks and you put the stick down and stroked her skin to smooth it. Striped bruises appeared on her ass.
"Look at you, all panting and red... Such a pretty girl all spread on the bed for me..."
"Mmmhhhf"  she shivered at your words.
"You were a bad girl today my sweet slut... Do you think you've learned your lesson..?"
She nodded heavily and you let your hands ran over her body, caressed her curves, hips thighs...
"Oh..someone's all wet...did you like your punishment whore ?"
"...yes"
"Turn around, lay on your back on the pillows for me"
You took off her bra and started to kiss down her neck, and bit her collarbones before gently scraping your teeth on her nipple as the other hand played with her boob. You kept your hand on her as you sank down her body, peppering kisses on her stomach, licking her hip bone.
"Spread your legs for me honey"
As her thighs parted your fingers ran up and down her slit making her hips buckle.
"Ahh... babe...ahhh" you plunged two fingers into her and circled her clit with your thumb.
"Stop moving or I won't let you come."
"Hh....i ca...n'.t....ah...oh god"
"Yes...you can...kitten"
"...ah..Mistress...you feel so good..."
You said while Her pelvis kept hitting your hand.
You kept your pace fast and hard just like she likes it, as you watched your fingers disappearing and reappearing between her legs. You felt her walls clench around your fingers and her moans grew louder.
"AH..OH GOD... YES I'M GO...ING TO..."
"Go ahead cum for me my slut"
Her whole body rose from the bed and she went stiff. You helped her ride her high while she screamed against you.
After a while you didn't stop moving your palm against her.
"..mmmm...i.. I'm..too.. se...sensitive.."
"No you're not baby, you can do it" you kept plunging your fingers inside her
And she groaned.
"I'm g...going ..to cum again..."
"Hold it."
"I...i.. can't.."
"Hold it or I'll never make you come again"
You pulled out the strap you were packing with your other hand and teased her with it.
"Will you  take my dick like the good girl you are ?"
"Ye..yes..please babe"
You withdrew your fingers and she wined before moaning loudly as you entered her.
"..AHH YES"
You kept your stokes hard and slow, building up the pace so she would get used to your size.
"FASTER..."
"You want it fast huh? You think you can handle that, beg me you bitch"
"AHH YES...ple...ase...please faster"
You couldn't deny her needs anymore so you went as fast and hard as you could.
"Come for me babe..."
After a few strokes her body was stiff as she moaned your name, shaking as her orgasm ran through her. You helped her come down of her high, and pulled out of her took the strap off, and settled next to her.
When she cought her breath you heard her say "You wore me out y/n...I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow"
"And that's exactly what I was expecting. Now let's get some rest kitten"