Genetics in shifting

Theoretical, (using big words to make it sound scientifically cool) I belive that with the use and gift of shape shifting you may be able to replicate powers, thank you @peagle333 for helping do develop this idea go check out her version, it's probably better ':) but this is my version??? Enjoy!!!!!

So! Let's start with wha we know? Powers and magical gifts are passed down generations through genetics like Aelin and Brannon/Mala as well as Rowan and Aelins kids being super powerful, this is genetics! Now as a shapeshifter in order to replicate the animal or persons outer appearance the shifter must be able to change their own genetics coding facial and bodily factions, Dorian can transform into a crow or woman however without thinking specifically about changes in bone structure and anatomy showing that they dont have to concentrate on specifics or effectively take apart the animal to become it. Lysandra became a Ghost Leopard due to a simple picture in her head and her gift so wouldn't you be able to do the same thing with powers?

At first it would require a lot of thought, they may even (having access to modern tech) have to examine the persons DNA under a microscope to replicate the basic details, sure you might not be able to replicate someone's you have just met but just think about the power you would have from being able to use Aelins magic or Rowans on the battlefield! This is a little bit like Ter Terrys book contagion in the premis except with powers intstead of say hair or eye colour like normal shifters and how survivors of the virus can look inside themselves, I think this is definitely an inside look on a new era of shifters and maybe a new opportunity for the future with more advanced shifters if say current shifters like Lysandra cannot do it?????

An- Thank you again to @peagle33 and hope you enjoyed this conspiracy theory??? Thanks also for 3.3K reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.N- Remember to vote (the star in bottom right) If you thought the memes were funny, check out my other stories if you liked my writing in the Oneshots or story snapshots and follow it you like my sarcastically British cynicism and fun attitude!